Euro: Final: Italy vs England (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I was thinking this is going to be really bad if England loses.
Then I realized if they win it's going to be bad too. Geez.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

i wouldn’t partake but i get why they are beating the ppl sneaking in

the part that is dumb is yelling at low wage workers to do their job while being understaffed, underpaid, and limited in what they are allowed to do. they’re not allowed to beat the shit out of people lol

Reactions: Eisen

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

the part that is dumb is yelling at low wage workers to do their job while being understaffed, underpaid, and limited in what they are allowed to do. they’re not allowed to beat the shit out of people lol

Wouldn't have been government trainer security being there and a lot of it

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Also it’s way more dangerous in general for the stewards to try to hold the line at that point. That’s how you have crush deaths.

The point to effectively and safely stop those people was way before they got to that tiny entryway.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
What's with offsides seemingly always called so late?
It’s how linesmen are told to call it now, due to VAR. Because if it leads to a goal it’s better to check afterwards on VAR than flag it rightaway incase it’s not a offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad