Which one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Is the door fully shut now on Anton Slepyshev? Just looked at his numbers in the KHL. Very impressive

Another player I endorsed. When he's on his game he can play. When with Draisaitl he could play. When getting a chance in topsix he could play. Guy has talent. This org didn't have a lot of patience with him. He's not somebody that can play spot minutes. he's a player that needs 15mins a night and some premium minutes, and can play at that level.

Reactions: Porkleaker

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I didn't think Forberts career would last this long.. Good for him

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Should Dallas Eakins ever come across this thread by chance, you all will spend the rest of your life in his nutrition hell eating broccoli and whey protein only.

Broccoli is great.

You can boil the piss out of it and it still keeps its nutritional value. Chop it up in big chunks and just throw it in your mashed potatoes if you don't want to go the cheese, garlic, etc. routes.

Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Casseroles are super yum.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Broccoli is great.

You can boil the piss out of it and it still keeps its nutritional value. Chop it up in big chunks and just throw it in your mashed potatoes if you don't want to go the cheese, garlic, etc. routes.

Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Casseroles are super yum.
Love asparagus too. But I hate smelling it again in the middle of the night when I go to the can.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I know, I know, but in a perfect world where no food is unhealthy I think I would cake on a daily basis, so I went with that. In real life though my pie to cake ration is like 12 to 1.
There was a fast food place in TO I can recall, that was named "Chop /Chop Pizza/Pizza. East and west meet, or something like that. Anyhow, it was crap.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Is Slepyshev an upgrade on Chiasson? Chiasson would probably do very well in the KHL. We need dynamic players in the bottom six... if they can't score they better excel at something else.
He's definitely an upgrade in terms of skating by a large margin and he seemed like a good forechecker in his time here. It's hard to judge him at this point given that he's been gone to the KHL for 3 years, but he seems to have made a jump in development (at least numbers wise) last season at the age of 25 where he went from a 0.5ppg player to an ~0.8ppg player. The team was definitely trying to get him to come back over this year, and I think he would have been some nice found money like Puljujarvi. But with him signing a 2 year KHL deal I guess its not very likely we see him back.

I can't remember exactly how the KHL-NHL rights to a play works as I know its different than the Euro agreement. For some reason age 27 rings a bell as when teams lose the rights to players, but I could be wrong. Sure would love to see him give it one more go here.

Reactions: WIOiler

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Dude come on man.

There's Australian pies.
Ground beef and onion pies, Shepperd's pie, Australian Butter Chicken pies, Steak and Mushroom pies, and Chicken pot pie.
Menu — Ta pies

There sure as hell ain't no Meat-cake I'd wanna eat.

Not quite the same, but i remember doing some trips into the states around 2008,09 and ham chip cookies were something you could buy at a convenient store

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
My memory could be wrong but didn't they offer Slepyshev a contract to come back but he opted to stay in the KHL at least for the time being due to Covid? I think we still own his rights, though.

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
My memory could be wrong but didn't they offer Slepyshev a contract to come back but he opted to stay in the KHL at least for the time being due to Covid? I think we still own his rights, though.

I thought we lost his rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad