• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Profiling Poll! ;)

What Your Favorite Dessert Says About You

Cakes:

You are a sweetheart with great taste. There are more cake flavors than you could ever imagine (like this zebra cake), and it’s nearly impossible to make a bad choice.
You’re a people pleaser, but you don’t let people walk all over you – you’re the perfect balance of sweet and spunky (like the perfect ratio of cake to icing).
You are quite a creative person and can fix any problem thrown your way. Basically, you could be the next Olivia Pope miraculously fixing juicy scandals, while we all bow down in worship at your feet.

Compatible with: Frozen Yogurt – they are the sprinkles and toppings in your delicious life.

Pie:

You’re traditional in most everything you do. You believe that nothing is better than your grandma’s pies, and there’s no argument from us.
You stick to your roots and are reluctant to ever make drastic changes in your life because why fix what’s not broken, right? As a home body, you enjoy quiet evenings at home snuggling with your pet (and a slice of pie..or two).
You probably have Pinterest boards filled with homemade recipes (like this lemon meringue pie) and DIY crafts because you’re so ready to have your own place to decorate and actually cook in (aka having more than microwaving capabilities).
Who knows, you could be the next Martha Stewart or Alton Brown. If you pursue Martha’s path though, I would avoid the “go to jail” part, but that’s just me.

Compatible with:
Cookies – they bring a crunch to your otherwise soft and mushy life.

Blondies

Pies: A dreamer and very idealist. You have a very kind, caring heart for other people. You want to understand people. and help people. You tend to put others before yourself, a very selfless person. You believe in the good of people, and you have a heart of gold.

Cakes: Didn't make the list! Cakes are for pie-wannabees according to them.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
View attachment 396555

I know its called cheeseCAKE, but isn't cheesecake more like a pie?

Its the platypus of the desert world. It shares attributes with a few different things, and most people like it. Its seldom I ever heard someone say they dont like platypus' (platypie?) or cheesecake.

Awesome GDT.

On the topic of what people like, go Oil! McDavid with 4.
Hmmmm valid point. Regardless, cheesecake is just delicious!!!

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
seven three new age jets

Planning anything fancy for dinner ? I want to hear about it I've been eating garbage every day this weak. Even if you aren't going to eat something pleasant to the palate make something up. It's fun to pretend and how would I know.

McGreat One

Jan 1, 2010
Oh man these GDT's are unreal. I think I look forward to the GDT just as much as the game itself. Especially Yams. Could be what you were going for there but the Yamamoto one reminds me of the little guy from Fantasy Island.
ddd0894d257a1d7bca924e3a77626c46.jpg

I'm expecting a decent game tonight. If they can manage a couple of wins against Winnipeg I think I'll finally believe this team as turned a corner.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Why wouldn't the Real Deal Neal be back in the lineup no? He one of the heaviest and strongest on this team, not the fastest, but the man has returned and still got game like spike lee do.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
seven three new age jets

Planning anything fancy for dinner ? I want to hear about it I've been eating garbage every day this weak. Even if you aren't going to eat something pleasant to the palate make something up. It's fun to pretend and how would I know.

Brown sugar, Mustard, Worchester, and a few spices used to marinate and then encrust two thick porkchops cooked in the oven for around 30-40 minute at 425. Rest.

Pairing that with lemon, dill, pepper mashed potatoes, and sautéed carrots, onions, and pickled artichoke hearts in butter, spices and a dash of maple syrup at the end.

Topping that with a leftover beef/pork combination sauce/gravy that was frozen separately from two past meals.

Then a nice glass of ice water.

The whole meal may cost 10 dollars if that. Feeds two. Leftovers galore.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Broberg Speed

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Out of town scoreboard helped us over the weekend. A win tonight ties us for 2nd in the division. We need some separation here.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I am definitely a little concerned about Bear.

Travelling but clearly can't go yet, skating but isn't feeling good enough and concussion history.

Get well Ethan.

Reactions: McTonyBrar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad