Which one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
why not wave Turris, Shore, Chiasson : play Nygård, Haas, MacLeod. Fulfill.

McLeod is in Bakersfield. He would have to quarantine for 14 days if we were to recall him.

I’m ok with Turris playing as a result, but they really need to play Nygard and Haas over Chaisson and Shore.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Awesome doodles for the lineup.
The projected 3rd D pair for the Jets looks off quite a bit.
Niku is in the doghouse and far from the Jets lineup.
Stanley has been playing a lot but it looks like if Maurice ices 12 forwards that Stanley will be scratched in favor of his precious vets.

The 3rd pair is likely Beaulieu and DeMelo.

Good luck tonight the Oilers are trending up and the Jets have been cooling off not a great situation for Winnipeg fans.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
McLeod is in Bakersfield. He would have to quarantine for 14 days if we were to recall him.

I’m ok with Turris playing as a result, but they really need to play Nygard and Haas over Chaisson and Shore.

Im really curios about MacLeod though.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Koekkoek over Jones cause Tipp hates me

Many reasons I guess to critique the coaching but overall use of D has not been one of them and the D here have Never looked better since 2006. The system play, the puck support, the transition, all coming together. We need guys that are playing the system and not getting in over their heads. I like Jones, but his play this year has not been good. Conversely Bouchard, Laggesson, they are solid, dependable, reliable, without the clusterf*** mistakes.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
It's hard with the D. Nurse Barrie are putting up points. I crap all over Larsson, but he has been playing well for a bunch of games with Legesson. Then you have Bouchard. KK should be the first one out. He's been burned for breakaways lately as well.

Sounds like Bear and Haas should be back by the first CGY game or the next WPG game.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Chaisson is quite annoying. I am surprised he is in over Neal. Is this NBA load management that is going on with Neal? Chaisson looks drunk even trying to make plays by the boards. How the F*** did he score 20 with us lol

middletoe

Why am I me?
Nov 5, 2008
Northern Ontario
Am I allowed to criticize McDavid’s game?

I think he doesn’t skate enough on the man-advantage. If he did a curl outside the blue line to pick up top speed coming back in, and a teammate got him the puck, he’d be near unstoppable. And the defenders worrying about this gives the other guys that much more time and space to work with. Lots of possibilities.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005

I think he doesn’t skate enough on the man-advantage. If he did a curl outside the blue line to pick up top speed coming back in, and a teammate got him the puck, he’d be near unstoppable. And the defenders worrying about this gives the other guys that much more time and space to work with. Lots of possibilities.

No.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

He's actually used this move to great success in the past, goes out to center ice and comes back and gets the puck with speed, screws up the whole PK.

Reactions: middletoe

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

At your own risk....... if you’re under attack and getting death threats, I will let you stay at my house till you register for protective custody.

Reactions: middletoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad