TV: Fear The Walking Dead

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I'm guessing that the guy Alicia's talking to on the radio is bad and will **** the group over at some point.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Sorry, it was an easy one.:sarcasm:

Almost 40 minutes in and most of the episode has been about grieving for a character I didn't really care about to begin with.

I'm guessing that the guy Alicia's talking to on the radio is bad and will **** the group over at some point.

Seems pretty obvious to me. The guy sounds like he is trying to gather intel from Alicia.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Strand isn't a good guy but he will not threaten their lives as long as they don't threaten his.

Maybe not a "good" guy, but he clearly knows how to survive much more than anyone else in that group. He could be bad in the sense that he'll leave them on their own if they risk his safety, as you said.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Maybe not a "good" guy, but he clearly knows how to survive much more than anyone else in that group. He could be bad in the sense that he'll leave them on their own if they risk his safety, as you said.

He's been pretty ambiguous from the start, which is part of what makes his character so interesting.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I liked Alicia cause she was cute last season but now she's just stupid and a liability.

Strand GOAT.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The 3 rules of Fear the Walking Dead:

1. It's Strand's boat.
2. It's Strand's boat.
3. It's Strand's god damn boat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad