TV: Fear The Walking Dead

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Fear The Walking Dead | Season 3 Mid-Season Break

Old Season 1 Thread was at 700 posts, figured we could start fresh anew.

I'm excited for it!

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I like Alycia as much as any other guy, but I'm seeing people compare her to Daryl online. What the ****ing ****? :laugh:

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Just caught up with that series, four episodes in. Really disappointed with it.
Characters aren't likable at all and mere stereotypes. Moreover the acting is really cringe worthy, bloody hell. Not the best basis for a zombie series...
Pace seems to speed up towards the final though, so I'll watch it anyway.

For the record: Not complaining for the sake of complaining. Just expected so much more from it. So far, it's nowhere nearby the quality of TWD.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Just caught up with that series, four episodes in. Really disappointed with it.
Characters aren't likable at all and mere stereotypes. Moreover the acting is really cringe worthy, bloody hell. Not the best basis for a zombie series...
Pace seems to speed up towards the final though, so I'll watch it anyway.

For the record: Not complaining for the sake of complaining. Just expected so much more from it. So far, it's nowhere nearby the quality of TWD.

I agree. I pretty much have forgotten a lot of the things that have happened. The characters aren't likeable either. Acting is also poor.

I might end up watching Season 2 but the only reason I will is because (as somebody mentioned above) I'm interested in the whole boat scenario. It's just going to be hard to stomach these cringe worthy characters.

EDIT: I read your post quickly then replied. Reading them both back, I realize I pretty much copied what you wrote. This was not intentional. I don't even remember you writing that they were "cringe worthy". :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
17 I believe. Or 16 just like TWD. Will be split up as well.

The second half is the same time period as last season, ending just before TWD season 7.

First half runs until end of May I believe... unless they take Labor Day Weekend off, then early June.

Last I heard anyway.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Season 1 was a bit up and down, but I'm still hopeful and excited to see season 2.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Pretty much the same way I feel about it. Hopefully they can give me good stuff, but even if it's just average, it kills time on Sundays until TWD returns.

I just really hope there's at least one flashback episode explaining what the military did outside of the fence in those 10 days and what the hell happened that innocent, clearly healthy people were left dead after being shot on the street that Maddie found.

someguy44

Apr 6, 2004
Space Jail
Did not like this show. If there were no TWD, FTWD would be cancelled after the first season.

Surprisingly, Flight 462 was pretty good though. Hopefully, that cast can save FTWD.

crediblepest

The Era of Auston
May 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
yep, I ain't got anything else to watch, might as well hate watch this

I like the show, my problem is I hate the people (not even the actors) they are all so dumb, yes I understand they live in a world where there was no such thing as "zombies", but I mean Rick woke up in the middle of it and caught on very quick.

My favourite characters should not be a 70 year old man, and a drug addict going through withdrawals.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I like the show, my problem is I hate the people (not even the actors) they are all so dumb, yes I understand they live in a world where there was no such thing as "zombies", but I mean Rick woke up in the middle of it and caught on very quick.

My favourite characters should not be a 70 year old man, and a drug addict going through withdrawals.

Strand's pretty bad ass, though.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
yep, I ain't got anything else to watch, might as well hate watch this

You should have something to watch soon as GoT starts in two weeks and I believe it's in the same time slot as this.

That's if you watch GoT.;) If not, you should and instead of "hate watching" this, you can catch up on GoT before it starts again.:)

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Rick woke up from his coma 59 days after the outbreak began and had Morgan to bring him up to speed on what was going on. Fear the Walking Dead ends on day 16.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California

A drug addict who dresses like a 70 year old man. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad