TV: Fear The Walking Dead

crediblepest

The Era of Auston
May 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Rick woke up from his coma 59 days after the outbreak began and had Morgan to bring him up to speed on what was going on. Fear the Walking Dead ends on day 16.

Good point, however Rick did catch on quite quick, he was only told stories and looked out a window and caught on by night one. Its been two weeks roughly and this cast still seem EXTRA incompetent. Here is hoping this group has learned what they're truly in, and we see some bad ass-ary from here on out.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Just read this on imdb (putting it in a spoiler though):

[spoil]"Debnam-Carey (Madison) hopes that her character on "Fear the Walking Dead" will evolve into a knife-wielding warrior. She told the Daily Beast, "I will say that there was a weapon that was planted in one of the [Season 2] episodes that I was given, a switchblade. [...]" [/spoil]

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Good point, however Rick did catch on quite quick, he was only told stories and looked out a window and caught on by night one. Its been two weeks roughly and this cast still seem EXTRA incompetent. Here is hoping this group has learned what they're truly in, and we see some bad ass-ary from here on out.

The finale showed Travis finally understanding what the world had turned into after constant "they can be healed" comments. So hopefully it carries over here.

EDIT: well, watching the finale again, he only seemed to understand after Liza told him the meds don't do anything and the infection is already inside everyone and they come back no matter what.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The only thing I can think of the explosions coming from is any remaining military personnel doing it before leaving.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I assume the military is bombing LA like they did Atlanta, only LA looks like it got it far worse.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
The acting is soooo bad! I can't believe the daughter and her mom had a heart to heart over the daughter listening to the radio communications. "Let me do this". WTF?:laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's almost like Travis and Madison have switched roles from season one.

They did lol. She went from understanding what was happening and him being the idiot to the roles being reversed -- she wants to help anyone they come across and he understands why the one smart guy didn't pick them up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad