OT: Favorite Foods; Mainly Chips

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Cain's in Dormont used to have great wings. Then they got a new owner and it went to shit. We used to go to wing night every week. We tried giving them another shot on two different occasions and they were honestly the two worst dining experiences I have ever had. Awful service, they got half the orders wrong, and the wings are just so much worse than they used to be.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Cain's in Dormont used to have great wings. Then they got a new owner and it went to ****. We used to go to wing night every week. We tried giving them another shot on two different occasions and they were honestly the two worst dining experiences I have ever had. Awful service, they got half the orders wrong, and the wings are just so much worse than they used to be.
Same thing happened with Ugly Dog in Green Tree/ Crafton.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
man I was told this place was the best. Maybe I just got it on a bad day, or maybe they are better in house than take-out, but I thought it was pretty mediocre. The wings and the fries.
In-house is way better. Learned that the hard way.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Best chips ever ...
brand-zapps-pkgs.png

One of my Aunts lived in the NOLA area until Katrina and used to bring these back all the time. Now it's Amazon or bust, but soooooooo good.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
Tim's Jalapeno are indeed the best. but my brother and I once had these chips and were impressed. We haven't found a bag since.

2a8b907f-e2bb-4312-a395-f9294de5f072_1.237b28de13232488ae4c87d783631b78.jpeg

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
If meth+crack were somehow formed into chip

middleswarthbbq.png

Also sold in convenient "hat" packaging too (for the ******* to wear) after they get stuck there for 3 rounds.

18644906_453307188335969_2884680304360947712_n.jpg
I’m like an hour south of there and I must be the only one who doesn’t like their chips. Never liked them but everyone raves about them.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Cool ranch doritos are great. Ketchup chips are also great, I also like salt and vinegar, dill pickle. Not a fan of BBQ though. Unfortunately, I'm trying to eat healthier again so no more for me.

Since Easter is around the corner, I have to mention Cadbury mini eggs for all of you chocolate lovers. Those things are damn good.

I'm not a wing (or rib) guy and I often find burgers very hit to miss at restaurants but I had a really good burger at a little place that just opened up in my hometown. Loaded with onions and mozzarella. Maybe that particular day I didn't eat too healthy...

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Cool ranch doritos are great. Ketchup chips are also great, I also like salt and vinegar, dill pickle. Not a fan of BBQ though. Unfortunately, I'm trying to eat healthier again so no more for me.

Since Easter is around the corner, I have to mention Cadbury mini eggs for all of you chocolate lovers. Those things are damn good.

I'm not a wing (or rib) guy and I often find burgers very hit to miss at restaurants but I had a really good burger at a little place that just opened up in my hometown. Loaded with onions and mozzarella. Maybe that particular day I didn't eat too healthy...
Cadbury mini eggs rock!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Of course...

Ketchup_0.png

They only produce them a few months a year. I guess they do not want me to die of a heart attack at 32.

126-80-bearnaise-and-fries400.jpg

My KirkDonald's happy meal . . . bernaise sauce marinated with filet and fries, creme brulee for desert in case any artery remains unclogged.

If this didn't kill me by 32, then your little ***** boy ketchup doritos sure as **** won't do you in.

EDIT: Potato chips with bernaise sauce works too . . . :thumbu:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Cain's in Dormont used to have great wings. Then they got a new owner and it went to ****. We used to go to wing night every week. We tried giving them another shot on two different occasions and they were honestly the two worst dining experiences I have ever had. Awful service, they got half the orders wrong, and the wings are just so much worse than they used to be.

Try Showcase BBQ on Frankstown Ave.

Their baked beans are awesome. I always get Brisket unless they are out. Big portions. It's all good there. If you don't know the sauce get it on the side the first time.. Showcase BBQ :: Home

Reactions: Ogrezilla

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
126-80-bearnaise-and-fries400.jpg

My KirkDonald's happy meal . . . bernaise sauce marinated with filet and fries, creme brulee for desert in case any artery remains unclogged.

If this didn't kill me by 32, then your little ***** boy ketchup doritos sure as **** won't do you in.

EDIT: Potato chips with bernaise sauce works too . . . :thumbu:
Bernaise goes with just about anything, really.
Here's another odd combination ... Wavy Lays with cottage cheese as a dip. Don't judge :laugh:

Reactions: HandshakeLin

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Bernaise goes with just about anything, really.
Here's another odd combination ... Wavy Lays with cottage cheese as a dip. Don't judge :laugh:

I won't. I like fried mozzarella with cocktail sauce. :thumbu:

Return of the Paek

Jun 19, 2016

Heard they got bought out by "Local" what a disappointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad