Fantasy/Injury Thread 2 (Visiting fans: all fantasy/starter/injury questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
As a Williams owner, I am not happy with Trotz putting him on the 3rd line, as he was quite productive playing with Kuznetsov. Any indication this demotion is but a temporary one?

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
As a Williams owner, I am not happy with Trotz putting him on the 3rd line, as he was quite productive playing with Kuznetsov. Any indication this demotion is but a temporary one?

I wouldn't even call it a demotion. Trotz shook up the lines to get em' working harder and 14 is an engine that makes lines go. He's there to get that line playing faster and smarter. Won't last forever.

AlmightyPO

Dec 13, 2009
London
What are the chances Holtby plays again tonight against Arizona? Limited moves remaining in my league and have to pick up a goalie by 1pm.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
What are the chances Holtby plays again tonight against Arizona? Limited moves remaining in my league and have to pick up a goalie by 1pm.

We won't know til later tonight. And honestly we have no clue. It may be holtby based on how he was yesterday but grubauer has to get one more game at least and they still have isles pens ducks and blues after

AlmightyPO

Dec 13, 2009
London
We won't know til later tonight. And honestly we have no clue. It may be holtby based on how he was yesterday but grubauer has to get one more game at least and they still have isles pens ducks and blues after
Thanks for the input. Damn late games going to lose me these playoffs!

habslive

Apr 27, 2014
Hey Caps fans, can I feel safe starting Grubauer tonight in my fantasy league and expect the Caps to hold Ari to 2 or fewer goals? Or is the team just playing out the stretch until the playoffs begin?

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Hey Caps fans, can I feel safe starting Grubauer tonight in my fantasy league and expect the Caps to hold Ari to 2 or fewer goals? Or is the team just playing out the stretch until the playoffs begin?

Grubi is pretty solid so I would say yes but now that I've said that he will let in 3 or 4 :laugh:.

habslive

Apr 27, 2014
Thanks for the input, guys. My opponent has Mike Smith starting for Arizona so I'll take my chances.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Good win man.

I had to pick up so many random goalies this season because of that hack sucking most of the year. Then Fleury goes down...I was toast in the goalie department (I should have grabbed Murray looking back at those last two Pens games)

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Good win man.

I had to pick up so many random goalies this season because of that hack sucking most of the year. Then Fleury goes down...I was toast in the goalie department (I should have grabbed Murray looking back at those last two Pens games)

I hear ya. I played 6 goalies this year. I believe I drafted Bobrovsky and Allen, but ended up playing those two plus Gibson, Elliot, Anderson, and Louis Domingue. I had 4 going into the final few weeks (Gibson and Anderson and Elliot and Allen... lucky for me those teams were playing well and the goalies were). I ended up playing 34 different players total (28 skaters + 6 goalies) and I was lucky enough to survive dropping Thornton, Letang, and Jagr. Simmons, Kane, Bergeron, and Max Pax carried my team.

Every fantasy sport is a crapshoot. My 1st and 2nd round picks sucked eggs for most of the season (Tavares and Voracek) and Patty Kane lasted until Round 3. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce