Fantasy/Injury Thread 2 (Visiting fans: all fantasy/starter/injury questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Hey guys, Leafs fan in peace. For Fantasy purposes, where do you guys see Vrana in the lineup and how many points do you think he will get? Thanks.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Hey guys, Leafs fan in peace. For Fantasy purposes, where do you guys see Vrana in the lineup and how many points do you think he will get? Thanks.

He'll probably see a lot of NHL action but I don't necessarily see him playing 82 games (especially given the coach and his inconsistency in the AHL). Might produce something similar to Burakovsky's rookie season:

53 GP, 9 G, 13 A, 12:55 ATOI

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Vrana will be on the 2nd or 3rd line depending on how well he plays, and I'd expect 30 to 40 points, depending on how much time he spends with Kuznetsov.
I don't think he'll be back in Hershey this year out of necessity. Twabby above me mentioned Burakovsky's rookie season but the Caps had more of a veteran lineup back then. This isn't the case today, there are quite a few open roster spots for the prospects to take, and Vrana is at the top of the list. Yes, he was inconsistent last year in Hershey but he looked really good in the NHL. I think Trotz was too quick to send him back down.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
HFBoards hockey fantasy league 2017-2018?

Woa completely forgot about this. How many interested in doing one for this season?

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to nab Vrana in my auction/keeper fantasy league, but the other Caps fan in our league (a guy I've known for nearly two decades) kept outbidding me until he was well out of my price range. He seemed pretty intent on getting him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad