*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Anyone want to take control of Carolina in my 5 round mock draft? The gm disappeared after taking Provarov in the 1st. If noone steps up by 6 pm CST the auto selection will be Ryan Pilon.

KittysGotClaws

We See Red
Dec 17, 2008
N of BB&T
Thoughts on Victor Rask going forward? I can either acquire Rask + pick(s) or Bonino in a cap league. Points and plus/minus are the only concerns.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Someone on the main boards listed Elias Lindholm as the breakout candidate for this year. Anyone care to make a case for it (or link me to one)?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
He's either going to be the RW #1 with Staal x2, RW #2 with Skinner + Rask, or 2C centering Skinner and someone. He's also going to get a ton of time on the PP. He's improved from year 1 to year 2 and has grown into his body a little bit. He had 40 points last year with half of those coming in February, March, and April (19 in 33 games, 47 point pace over 82 games), despite the team largely playing for nothing. He'll be 21 in December, so he's still really young. I think we're all expecting around 50 points for him this year.

Reactions: Unsustainable

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
He's either going to be the RW #1 with Staal x2, RW #2 with Skinner + Rask, or 2C centering Skinner and someone. He's also going to get a ton of time on the PP. He's improved from year 1 to year 2 and has grown into his body a little bit. He had 40 points last year with half of those coming in February, March, and April (19 in 33 games, 47 point pace over 82 games), despite the team largely playing for nothing. He'll be 21 in December, so he's still really young. I think we're all expecting around 50 points for him this year.

Thanks for response :handclap: I was wondering who his potential linemates were going to be.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah, I'd likely expect him to be on the Skinner line next season but that's not set in stone. If Skinner bounces back then I'd expect a fairly nice year from Rask but that's asking a lot considering basically every top 6 forward on the Canes had a career low season last year aside from Lindholm and Rask.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Hey Canes fans. What can I expect from Ryan Murphy this season? I drafted him in my keeper league with high hopes he'd be a gem of a point producer from the back end...but it seems like hes struggled so far. Will he be an NHL regular this year? What do you see his ceiling with this team long term? Thanks!

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Random post but just did my first 12 team mock.

C John Tavares NYI - C
C Ryan Johansen Cls - C,RW

LW Brandon Saad Cls - LW,RW
LW Jonathan Huberdeau Fla - C,LW

RW Ryan O'Reilly Buf - C,LW,RW
RW David Perron Pit - LW,RW

D Duncan Keith Chi - D
D Roman Josi Nsh - D
D Justin Faulk Car - D
D David Savard Cls - D

BN Eric Staal Car - C
BN Joe Thornton SJ - C
BN Loui Eriksson Bos - LW,RW
BN Alexander Semin Mon - LW,RW

G Cory Schneider NJ - G
G Steve Mason Phi - G

Very good goaltending. Centers are great. Defense is great. Definitely weak on the wings but I went for the potential of Saad and ROR being productive on their new teams. Also, most players I picked can be used in multiple positions which helps with the lack of quality wingers. Huberdeau lead FLA in points and fit in well with Jagr and Barkov as they produced a ton toward the end of last season. Had to take a flyer on Semin. Eriksson could produce more taking over Lucic's spot. This is a contract year for Eric so he'll probably score 120 points so the hcanes have to give him 10mil. Staal and Thornton is probably redundant but somehow Thornton was there at like pick 190 which is ridiculous. Savard produced well last season and even though he is trash defensively this is fantasy and luckily for him his production is all that matters. He'll get lots of first pair + PP time and I expect him to lead CBJ dmen in goals.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Hey guys, I have Lindholm in my pool and I was wondering if his production reflected his play or if he was simply unlucky? I see that he's not playing with either Staal. Should I be concerned with his lack of production? Thanks in advance.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Hey guys, I have Lindholm in my pool and I was wondering if his production reflected his play or if he was simply unlucky? I see that he's not playing with either Staal. Should I be concerned with his lack of production? Thanks in advance.

Reflects his play, and yes, you should be concerned.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC

Anyone who has pretty much any forward on this team should be concerned.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It's a concussion, so the timetable is fluid. He could be back next game, he could be back next month. All depends on how he feels, I imagine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad