*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
what do you guys think about Tlusty?

I picked him up as a reserve at draft and lucked out with his production and depth raise

Now Staal is away from him he has been quiet, is this a guy that can stand on his own? or just a product of Staal/Skinner or w/e?

thinking of holding him for the whole season but not sure how patient I need to be - as I leaf fan I want to be a bit more patient with the guy :)

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Kinda bummed about the Hedman injury news. He was in beast mode. I'm in a 9 team rotisserie league. My defense is Hedman, Pietrangelo, Brodie, Ehrhoff, Shea Weber, Garrison, Erik Johnson. I imagine Hedman will be put on IR tomorrow. Who do you guys go with as a placeholder? Vatanen, Stralman (increased role with Hedman out), or Trevor Daley? Nick Leddy has picked it up a bit lately as well.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
what do you guys think about Tlusty?

I picked him up as a reserve at draft and lucked out with his production and depth raise

Now Staal is away from him he has been quiet, is this a guy that can stand on his own? or just a product of Staal/Skinner or w/e?

thinking of holding him for the whole season but not sure how patient I need to be - as I leaf fan I want to be a bit more patient with the guy :)

He's a guy that's going to produce by being in the right place at the right time. But without the actual talent in the lineup to set up those "gimmie" chances, he's not going to be very productive at all.

CuJoBin

Apr 4, 2013
pooldeluxe.co
14-years old keeper league, I'm dealing my old core for picks and prospects.
Been offered Ryan Murphy + 4th round pick for Andre Markov.

Yes?

bigG

Jan 18, 2010
wtf is up with Jeff Skinner?

i'll hang up and listen to your answer

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
he is a figure skater

that's the least of his concerns tbh.

Jeff-Skinner-puck-bunnies.jpg

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site

Can someone explain to me why Nestrasil centers 3rd line while Nash centers 2nd line?

To me, Nestrasil has much more skill offensively. He is bigger, protects the puck better, stickhandles very well, and is a better playmaker. Neither of them will score much of course. But Nestrasil with Skinner just seems like a great fit to me...at least give it a try no?

Nash to me seems like an idea #3 Center...he back checks, can play PK, is smart, etc.

onlygotmygrade10

Mar 1, 2014
Toronto
Noticed this thread when looking for info on Lindholm. I've had him in my dynasty league for the last two years, was wondering what people thought who are fans of this team how you think he tops out for points or if there are any comparable players to him that he could end up like. Also, he's been playing wing pretty much all year, is it expected he will move to C eventually?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad