Fantasy Hockey 2017-18: All Leagues Info!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, I'm your mod for League B this year. Not sure who is going to be commish for League A & C yet.

All Leagues will again have the exact same stat scoring categories and such and if anything is to be changed it will need to be voted on in this thread and if the majority agree it will be changed in all Leagues. The scoring categories are below. There are 11 categories which I think is plenty. We will be using the same format as last season unless we vote to change something.

Skater categories:
Goals * Assists * PP Points * +/- * SHP * PIM * FO wins

Goalie categories:
Wins * GAA * Save% * SO

Haven't set up a draft date and time yet but since most of us were are usually ok to be there on Sundays, I will make it on a Sunday. I will leave it up to you guys to vote for early afternoon(1pm-4pm), mid day(3pm-6pm) or evening draft(5pm-8pm)?

The top 8 teams from each league last year will be given 2wks to signup once yahoo leagues are up and if they don't they will forfeit their spot to someone else. After the 10 League A teams have been confirmed, we will then focus on League B, and after that League C. If we get enough people we can see about adding a League D this year. If your name is in the top 10, check your mailbox as invites will be sent to signup as soon as yahoo leagues are up.

Also, to make it easier for everyone and to keep track of who's who for future League play signups your hfboards name must be a part of your name(example: Beezer's Panthers).

Bottom 2 from League A to Join League B this season
Top 2 from League B to Join League A this season

Bottom 2 from League B to Join League C this season
Top 2 from League C to Join League B this season

These are not official yet until I see last seasons standings for each league! Can someone from Leagues B & C get me a snapshot showing the final standings/results please.

Draft Date/Time: October 8th at either 1pm or 4pm Eastern Time(mods can you please add a vote option!

Current list of entries:

Blue means you are confirmed and have already joined your League:

Bolded means you have checked in & will be playing this season but still need to join your League:

Red means you need to check in and join your League:

League A Signups: Draft: Sunday October 1st at 4pm!
1-Jonathan Huberdoh's
2-Skippy
3-FlaPnthrsPunk
4-JP Mick
5-CHGoalie27

6-I am not exposed (formerly: BigNickBjugstad)
7-Panthers Rock
8-Big Bjugs
9-Cowboy82nd
10-Beezer (Commish)

League B Signups:
9-Juggernaut27's 27's (Moving down to League B this season)
3-PantherboyHTR Ver1.0

1-Sparkman112
2-Thunderheart Out West
3-Canadianpantherfan
4-Benched

5-Flapanthers18 - (Please change your name!)
6-Boothinator Chillers (Commish)
7-Mogo's Mob

8-Peterbiz09
9-Laus723 Enforcers

10-Pumaconcolorcoryi

6-AwesomePanthers
9-Johano90
10-Crousemissile

League C Signups:
5-Flying Chalupa
6-Swede93
7-Blad Meaning Gud
8-Panthersfan94
9-Flapanthers18
10-Bure1096

Reserves signup:
Ciccarelli22eh - I need your email address.
kittysgotclaws
Panthers Are Red
Team Aksu

Other Possibles:
Panteras
Laus723's Enforcers
Catsfan
LobsterMobster
Shockley's Sharks
Holy Jokinen
Tim Murray???
Kulikov's Kings???
Panteras HC???
Aaron Ekbald???
HockeyRulez
Vendetta
Haj

Not playing this season:
FlaPanthers11

Last Season's Results:

League A:
1-???unknown???
2-Jonathan Huberdoh's
3-Skippy
4-FlaPnthrsPunk
5-JP Mick
6-CHGoalie27
7-BigNickBjugstad
8-Panthers Rock
9-Juggernaut's 27's
10-Beezer

League B:
1-Big Bjugsî€Â
2-Cowboy82nd Voodoî€Â
3-FlaPanthers11î€Â
4-PantherboyHTR v3.0
5-Señor Sparkman
6-Pumacon
7-Thunderheart's Team
8-Mogo's Mob
9-AwesomePanthers
10-Boothinator Chillers

League C:

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Please someone from Leagues B n C get me or post a snapshot of last seasons Final standings results.

Sorry for the late start to this guys. With Irma figured most of us were busy anyway.

Let's try to get everyone signed up by Oct. 1st so we can draft Oct. 8th!

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I'm going to drop out of this this year unless you really need another replacement. I normally keep up with it until life gets too busy around the holidays and then I forget about it the second half of the year. More fun with active players.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Starting to take shape. If you participated last season please confirm you are returning by posting or PMing me.

New members that want to join please do the same. Let's try to get everyone signed up as quickly as possible.

Can someone from Leagues B & C get me a snapshot of the Final Season standings and post it please? Thanks!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Thunder heart can you get me a snapshot of league B final results please?

Also, I need a volunteer to be commish in League A please?

Those that got auto renewed in League A, please confirm on here that you will be playing this season or you may be removed.

Also, whoever DelBoca is please change your name to Your HFBoards name so we know who you are???

Last edited:

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
League B Standings from Yahoo

Best I could come up with from this years Yahoo registration page for League B. Head to head final standings in parens:

2016 Standings 
Rank Team
Gud Cop Division
(3) FlaPanthers11î€Â
(5) Señor Sparkman
(6) Pumacon
(8) Mogo's Mob
(10) Boothinator Chillers
Blad Cop Division
(1) Big Bjugsî€Â
(2) Cowboy82nd Voodoî€Â
(4) PantherboyHTR v3.0
(7) Thunderheart's Team
(9) AwesomePanthers

Thunderheart

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Id like to move up to League B if I'm eligible to do, might not be enough interest for three leagues here.

I was default commish in League C, but will give up my commish duties to someone else if they want it. I'll send snapshot of C league.

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Can I get an invite to "A" league please? It looks like I have a team in "'B" league. Automatic renewal, I guess. Once I get my invite to "A" league, I will delete the "B" league team. Thank you.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I will send you an invite in the next couple days cowboy82nd.

Is everyone still in summer hibernation?

I need teams to confirm on here that you will be playing this season or you may be REMOVED FROM YOUR LEAGUE![/U]

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I need teams to respond if they are going to participate or not this season?

Also, if there is anyone interested in joining please comment.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Thanks Benched. Updated you above.

Those of you in League A who haven't checked in yet have until 9/24 Sunday night at midnight to do so. If you haven't yet checked in by then you will be removed from your league and will only be able to join League C after that.

Those of you in league B have until 9/27 Wednesday night at midnight to check in air you may also be removed from your League and will only be able to join League C after that.

Please check in people!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad