Fantasy Hockey 2017-18: All Leagues Info!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
League B here. It's still showing that boothinator is commish so not sure if I'm checked in or not

I'm in for sure!!

Thanks for checking in.

I like to join A/B if spots open. I should ranked higher up this year.

If teams don't check in by the deadline I set a few posts ago of Sunday 11:59pm then you should move up to League B.

Count me in.

Please change your name in the league to reflect your name change here so I can confirm your team!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
If your name is listed below you are at risk of being dropped from your league If you don't check in by Sunday 11:59pm! Please check in by posting here if you plan on playing this season!

League A Signups:
???unknown??? Cosmo I think??? But need to check in and change name in league ASAP!
Jonathan Huberdoh's
Skippy
JP Mick

League B Signups:
Juggernaut27's 27's (Moving down to League B this season)
PantherboyHTR Ver1.0
Pumaconcolorcoryi
AwesomePanthers
Mogo's Mob
Johano90
Crousemissile

League C Signups:
Boothinator Chillers (Commish) (Moving down to League C this season)
Benched
Flying Chalupa
Swede93
Blad Meaning Gud
Panthersfan94
Flapanthers18
Bure1096

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Thanks for checking in.

If teams don't check in by the deadline I set a few posts ago of Sunday 11:59pm then you should move up to League B.

Please change your name in the league to reflect your name change here so I can confirm your team!

Oh right!

I was BigNickBjugstad. Didn't even think about that. :laugh:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida

Confirmed. Thanks!

I'd love to join if any1 has an empty spot in any of the leagues.

Shouldn't be a problem. A lot of teams haven't checked in yet and only have 2 days left to do so. So check back Monday 12am to confirm your name in one of the leagues!

In the meantime, please PM me your personal email address so I can add to the sign up list.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
And welcome to the A Big Bjugs and Cowboy82nd~!

JP Mick will be here...Draft date? One week from today?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
That's fine, but I still need my invite to the "A" league.

Sorry about delay. Need to remove myself to make room for you so that's why I haven't sent invite yet.

Will give Cosmo 24hrs(Monday 11:59pm) because I didn't get a chance to send him an email last night but will send him one tonight. If he doesn't then I'll sent your invite tomorrow at midnight.

Uhhh Beezer is still commish? If not then who?

Need a volunteer to take over Commish duties in League A? JP Mick? big Bjugs? Both of you have been commish for me in past, one of you want to volunteer?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Also, Bothinator. If you read this can you please send me an invite to League B so I don't have to setup a whole new league for it.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, I have sent emails to all the teams who played last season and have yet to comment and confirm they will play this season. Giving them 24hrs(til Monday 11:59PM) and if they don't show by then we will start moving teams up and those who haven't confirmed down.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Ok, I have sent emails to all the teams who played last season and have yet to comment and confirm they will play this season. Giving them 24hrs(til Monday 11:59PM) and if they don't show by then we will start moving teams up and those who haven't confirmed down.

I want in on Div B. I believe I finished 3rd last year in C.

Email me tomorrow
I can give Volunteer commish status to whoever wants it in C

Thanks

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Can someone in League B let me know who is signed up already in the league?

All invites have been sent so if you haven't joined yet, please do so ASAP!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
CanadianPantherfan - Did you send invites? I have teams PMing me saying they haven't received anything yet. Please let me know if you are not able to send and we can use the original League B and I can have Boothinator get it set up.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Boothinator - if you get on today can you PM me. If not I will be adding a new League B and resend invites later tonight. Will explain later.

Everyone in League B be ready to sign up tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad