Fantasy Hockey 2017-18: All Leagues Info!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, 3 of you agree. Let's get 2-3 more I we can go ahead with draft tomorrow for both leagues!

-Boothinator Chillers (Commish)
-Laus723 Enforcers

-Thunderheart Out West

Teams below, you guys ok with doing draft tomorrow at 4pm?

-Sparkman112
-Benched

-Flapanthers18 - (Please change your name!)
-Mogo's Mob
-Peterbiz09

-Pumaconcolorcoryi

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Reminders:

League A - Draft is tomorrow. Sunday Oct. 1st at 4pm Florida time!

League B - Boothinator, can you set your league for live draft on Sunday Oct. 8th at 4pm Florida time please? Unless most of you in league B are ok with drafting tomorrow as well? Chime in please if so?
Tomorrow is Pantherfest and the charity game until 5. I work after. I won’t be around.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Ok, 3 of you agree. Let's get 2-3 more I we can go ahead with draft tomorrow for both leagues!

-Boothinator Chillers (Commish)
-Laus723 Enforcers

-Thunderheart Out West

Teams below, you guys ok with doing draft tomorrow at 4pm?

-Sparkman112
-Benched

-Flapanthers18 - (Please change your name!)
-Mogo's Mob
-Peterbiz09

-Pumaconcolorcoryi

I did my pre-draft rankings Tomorrow is fine

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Think both leagues should draft tomorrow at 4pm then. Majority are ok with it. If for some reason you cannot make it for the live draft, be sure to pre-rank your players. Pre-ranking does work, I have won a championship in the past with a pre-ranked drafted team.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Do I still have a chance to join?

I'm ok with draft today or 8th

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Lol, did you forget you confirmed with me through email that you were playing?

You are already in the league and draft will be today at 4pm Florida time.

I remember confirming it drunk also it saying I have to confirm here too

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Why in the hell are there only two IR spots? I have been juggling with this for the past month since both Getzlaf and Jeff Carter are out. Now Matt Murray is out. Why should I suffer because someone thought 3 IR would be too much? I had to drop Carter to pick up Murray's temporary replacement. I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Why in the hell are there only two IR spots? I have been juggling with this for the past month since both Getzlaf and Jeff Carter are out. Now Matt Murray is out. Why should I suffer because someone thought 3 IR would be too much? I had to drop Carter to pick up Murray's temporary replacement. I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.
I won't do that to ya, I know your pain.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Lol, I know it's trivial but thanks for listening to my rant. ;) Is there any good reason for limiting IR spots? I'm just curious. I think we should be able to shelve our IR players and try to find the best players we can to fill in while they are out. Just like an NHL team might.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Grab backup goalies on good teams as soon as you hear the starter goes down. Drop dead weight, don't be afraid to drop well known players that are underperforming. Just look at player stats and how to improve your team.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Final week and I barely made it to face BNB in a final i think we both deserved.

I can't believe i might have to hold myself to buying my first Flyers jersey(SG53) if I somehow beat the guy with mcjesus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->