FA/Trade Thread 2014-15 Season V.8 Mod Note in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Moving gardiner is not a loss, he's stealing a spot from percy.

100%, Percy will definitely be ready full-time next year IMO, guy looked damn good in his first few games.

Very high i.q, very cerebral player that plays better in the NHL than the AHL, he excels more with better players.
Gardiner leaving IMO does nothing to hurt the defence, guy has been crap all year.

toss Gardiner+ I think we should trade Bozak seperately.

pooleboy

Dec 23, 2009
Ontario
ROR/Kadri/Nylander/Holland/Gauthier is a pretty good mix down the middle - can definitely be competitive like this.

ROR and Kadri have both shown the ability to play vs the other team's top lines. ROR would put up 60-70 points with Kessel, and be the defensive presence this line has sorely missed. Pretty much an anti-bozak.

Tbh I would give up Phaneuf+ or Gardiner++ for ROR, but I think colorado may ask for morgan rielly

Wow the crazy of overrating ROR never ends. He is no duchenne or mackinnon or landeskog.

If they wanted more than phaneuf I'd hangup the phone. He is literally a slightly better version of bozak who shoots left. Bozak would put up 60 points on the line ror is on too

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
Wow the crazy of overrating ROR never ends. He is no duchenne or mackinnon or landeskog.

If they wanted more than phaneuf I'd hangup the phone. He is literally a slightly better version of bozak who shoots left. Bozak would put up 60 points on the line ror is on too

bozak was on a better line than ror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad