Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United had more possession, but neither team generated any meaningful chances outside the of the Hazard run that drew the penalty.

Hard to say the better team, but the better team certainly didn't lose. Both were fairly trash.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I'm happy but Jesus Christ, I am not enthusiastic at all no matter how hard I try. Boring game. But hey, a trophy!

You're a Rams fan and a Chelsea supporter? There has to be dozens of us. Like I literally would believe there is less then 100 people of that combination.

Boring match to be sure but I can't complain too loud with a trophy. Hope Conte stays as unlikely as it is.

Reactions: Vamos Rafa

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Not a masterpiece but after this season - I'll take it.

Hazard held onto the ball way to long on many of the attacks we did have. There were not a ton of options either I suppose. the 3-5-1-1 with that personnel is not a very attacking one.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Hazard held onto the ball way to long on many of the attacks we did have. There were not a ton of options either I suppose. the 3-5-1-1 with that personnel is not a very attacking one.

I thought he did well to get to the byline a few times, but then the final ball left a lot to be desired and/or by the time he did so there were too many United players in the box already.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I thought he did well to get to the byline a few times, but then the final ball left a lot to be desired and/or by the time he did so there were too many United players in the box already.

It wasn´t like Fabregas, Bakayoko, Moses and Alonso was busting a lung to give him options...

I think Hazard is overrated, but I thought he did very well in that match all things considered.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
It wasn´t like Fabregas, Bakayoko, Moses and Alonso was busting a lung to give him options...

I think Hazard is overrated, but I thought he did very well in that match all things considered.

Like I said, I thought he did well to get to the byline which he did with ease. He usually had an option, but United players outnumbered them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad