Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Even in the first half, how many chances did Chelsea generate? Hazard's penalty was a long ball and a couple bad decisions by Jones and was more against the run of play than anything.

I may have missed one, but I don't recall either keeper having to make a save that was more than moderately difficult. That's pretty sad for two teams of this calibre who took a total of 24 shots and had 8 of them on target.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Even in the first half, how many chances did Chelsea generate? Hazard's penalty was a long ball and a couple bad decisions by Jones and was more against the run of play than anything.

I may have missed one, but I don't recall either keeper having to make a save that was more than moderately difficult. That's pretty sad for two teams of this calibre who took a total of 24 shots and had 8 of them on target.
They had some good runs that were broken up early, but after they scored Chelsea didn't threaten that much. ManU were barely a threat all game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It is difficult to be on the Chelsea side when you see them win that way. I am glad for their 8th FA Cup, and 4th since I have followed them!
Chelsea has had problems with consistency and closing out games all season, so I do appreciate that they managed a full 90+ minutes of defensive effort in an important game. It would have been nice for them to press more, but at the end of the day they beat Mourinho at his own game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad