• Chelsea

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Not sure if Chelsea lack energy, but giving away possession too easily.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
You people are crazy. You don't think FA Cup winners should get a CL spot?

Oh right, you people all support top 6 sides and don't want the last CL spot going somewhere else, potentially.

Sheesh.

Yeah. That is the reason.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You people are crazy. You don't think FA Cup winners should get a CL spot?

Oh right, you people all support top 6 sides and don't want the last CL spot going somewhere else, potentially.

Sheesh.
What do you mean you people?

I won't be happy until I see all 20 EPL teams in the CL.

Btw manu/Chelsea are both top 6 teams soooo

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
The CL spots should be given to the 4 teams that prove their the best over the course of the season, not to a team that had a weak draw and played a couple good games.

Not to mention I think fans of teams like Swansea, Everton etc would find it quite intriguing just to play a FA cup final.

Chelsea fans as well I guess.

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
Alonso with zero trust in his right foot, trying to get it on his left and got his body shape way out of position.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Can you imagine a Southampton team getting a CL spot while being relegated because they had a fairly weak draw and then a couple good games against Chelsea and United.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can you imagine a Southampton team getting a CL spot while being relegated because they had a fairly weak draw and then a couple good games against Chelsea and United.

England should be the only country in Europe that gives it to the winners of cup competitions that teams big teams actually barely care about until the QF. If they did a smaller club would never win the thing.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Alonso with zero trust in his right foot, trying to get it on his left and got his body shape way out of position.

He actually could and should have taken that first time on his left and instead opted for his right. Was a nice play by Kante too.

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
Young is so close, you aren't getting a Pen for that. Refs have been calling that as a non-pen pretty consistently this year.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Seems like a penalty for me.

HANDLING THE BALL

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with the hand or arm.

The following must be considered:
the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an offence
touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) is an offence
hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) is an offence
The goalkeeper has the same restrictions on handling the ball as any other player outside the penalty area. Inside their penalty area, the goalkeeper cannot be guilty of a handling offence incurring a direct free kick or any related sanction but can be guilty of handling offences that incur an indirect free kick.

Not a deliberate act.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

Wigan would have been in the Champions League whilst in the Championship I believe. Laughable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad