GDT: Exhibition: Switzerland 1, Canada 2 (SO) | April 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belenos

Dec 31, 2010
Biel, Switzerland
how was Phaneuf and Schenner?

Just back from the game. Phaneuf was ok, Schenn looked so slow. Murray was ok, but nothing special. Good hit from Subban on Sbisa, but he didn't return afterwards as reported. Dubnyk and Eberle were the best players for Canada. RNH and Tavares not in big shape.

Switzerland was better over the 65 minutes, should have won the game. But if you don't score...

PS: I really hope Berra doesn't continue to play like that, even if he said he would stay in Biel one more season, i am not so sure anymore that we see him play in Biel again.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Just saw the headlines and lol'd when I saw that Eberle did it yet again. Different stage obviously, but still unreal.

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
3220043375_08bd7eedd8_z.jpg

Cold as ice

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Just back from the game. Phaneuf was ok, Schenn looked so slow. Murray was ok, but nothing special. Good hit from Subban on Sbisa, but he didn't return afterwards as reported. Dubnyk and Eberle were the best players for Canada. RNH and Tavares not in big shape.

Switzerland was better over the 65 minutes, should have won the game. But if you don't score...

PS: I really hope Berra doesn't continue to play like that, even if he said he would stay in Biel one more season, i am not so sure anymore that we see him play in Biel again.

alright thanks .... Schenn has to really slim down this off-season. his speed has really been terrible

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
RNH and Tavares not in big shape.

Were they that bad?! RNH seemed to create some chances from I read, and was playing with Ebs. Didn't hear much of Tavares but he usually steps it up as the tourney progresses, they've only been together 2 or 3 days so takes a few games to get adjusted to linemates and all.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
alright thanks .... Schenn has to really slim down this off-season. his speed has really been terrible

Yeah that one off-season where he put on like 20 pounds of muscle has really affected his play the last two years. He's really got to start doing more cardio and losing some weight.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Yeah that one off-season where he put on like 20 pounds of muscle has really affected his play the last two years. He's really got to start doing more cardio and losing some weight.
yea for sure .. the guy went from being a top guy to barely being a #5-6 calibre

he needs to be as quick as he could to play his style of game

Just made cheering for Sweden much easier. :laugh:

LOL very true, although im still going for Canada (b.c im canadian) :laugh:

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Eberle does it again, unreal.

It's a little troublesome that it took them until 19:58 in the third to finally score in Switzerland.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
pfffft crtc would block it if they knew it existed...cant watch jack from the US.

I don't think that is the crtc. I am pretty sure individual companies like hulu make the decision to block via geolocation of ip.

Last question here.

Koto

May 3, 2011
I don't think that is the crtc. I am pretty sure individual companies like hulu make the decision to block via geolocation of ip.

Last question here.

cant watch tv at sites like nbc/abc.com

some espn vdeos are blocked

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
cant watch tv at sites like nbc/abc.com

some espn vdeos are blocked

Yes, those video sites are blocked for Canadians because nbc/abc/espn decided to do it. The CRTC has no control over it. And there are ways around some of the blocks, depending on how the site is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad