Sprunger - Monnet - Rüthemann
Plüss - Trachsler - Rubin

Sbia-Streit
Bezina - Du Bois
Furrer - Blindenbacher
Von Gunten - Seger

Berra (Flüeler)

scratched : Stephan, Grossman, Hollenstein, Bieber, Liniger

Defense pretty much as expected. On offense, no surprise in the top two lines, the third line makes sense, but I'm a bit surprised about Plüss and Rubin playing ahead of the Kloten players. Maybe the scratched players will get a last opportunity on Tuesday.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Subban with a knee injury after he checked Sbisa on open ice. In the dressing room, not back yet. I will post if I get to know more.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Swiss television shows it live (SF2), if you find a Swiss proxy you can watch it on sport.sf.tv

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Subban not on the ice in the second period. :(

Ladd with the best chance for Canada, got robbed by Berra.
Switzerland had more and better possibilities, Nino with one, Trachsler with one, also Wick had a very nice one. Dubnyk is very good.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Subban not on the ice in the second period. :(

Ladd with the best chance for Canada, got robbed by Berra.
Switzerland had more and better possibilities, Nino with one, Trachsler with one, also Wick had a very nice one. Dubnyk is very good.

Did they collide knee on knee? How did he look after the hit, did he skate away on his own...?

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
They said on swiss television the injury was not from the hit. He played 2 or 3 shifts after the hit. He seemed to be a little bit in pain after the hit, but I couldn't see where the pain was. He left the ice on his own feet.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
They said on swiss television the injury was not from the hit. He played 2 or 3 shifts after the hit. He seemed to be a little bit in pain after the hit, but I couldn't see where the pain was. He left the ice on his own feet.

Hope he's okay, that'd be a blow to lose Subban. How has young Ryan Murray looked?

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
I've more an eye on the Swiss players, noticed him once where he had a shot after a bully.

Overall Canada's defense doesn't look too god, many errors, they loose many pucks to the Swiss attackers.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Does the Tavares penalty make this 5 on 3? Tavares on the penalty kill, whoah I just had to digest that, never seen that before lol

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
La Suisse à 2 contre un, mais Brunner trébuche tout seul et ne peut pas servir romy qui était seul au centre

Terrible tir du poignet de Trachsler, mais ce n'est pas cadré

How bad was the shot?!

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Trachsler with a good check, Plüss wins the puck, puts it in front of the goal where Rubin is quite alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad