GDT: Exhibition: Switzerland 1, Canada 2 (SO) | April 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Canada wins. Eberle's SO was in, I didn't see that, but I guess the refs got that right.

Edit: Oh yes, now I can see it, from the camera in front it cannot be seen, from behind it's clear. Eberle wins it for Canada.

So you mean the Swiss player following EBS shot then the REFs confirmed it was a goal?

Davebo*

Canada wins. Eberle's SO was in, I didn't see that, but I guess the refs got that right.

Edit: Oh yes, now I can see it, from the camera in front it cannot be seen, from behind it's clear. Eberle wins it for Canada.

The kid is clutch in a Team Canada sweater! Take him to Sochi as a 13th forward for situations like this... ;)

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
As my friend calls him, ''The Toothless Clutch Wonder'' does it again!!! EBS is a legend!!! What a player!!! 2014 here he comes!!! Great win for the boys, hopefully Getz and Perry and Burrows join for next game so everyone can have a game as a collective unit and be prepared for the 4th of May! Hope there's a update on Subban soon as well.

Update

Team Canada media relations man Andre Brin doesn't know condition of Subban. Says update after the game. It likely involves first period hit

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Nope, everyone saw it, just the Swiss television not. ;)

Berra is ready, so calm, great goalie. He'll be our number 1, I'm quite sure.

Haha okay, was confused there lol! What about Benjamin Conz. He had a good year with Lugano, do you think he's more in the future plans for the Swiss in terms of the National Team. He's performed so well at the World Juniors so I can picture him backstopping them one day at the Worlds as well.

- LE CANADA S'IMPOSE AUX TIRS AUX BUTS! les deux équipes se retrouveront mardi pour la revanche. Next game Mardi everyone!

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Conz was not so good this year, altough it also was not easy to look good in Lugano this year. :)

Of course he could be a starter sooner or later, but we have quite a few good goalies in Switzerland.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Conz was not so good this year, altough it also was not easy to look good in Lugano this year. :)

Of course he could be a starter sooner or later, but we have quite a few good goalies in Switzerland.

Who's the next up and coming great young player in Switzerland, by that I mean, someone in the mould of Sven Bartschi!!!

Valic

BOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 12, 2007
Canada
The kid is clutch in a Team Canada sweater! Take him to Sochi as a 13th forward for situations like this... ;)

Thirteenth? He was 16th in the entire league in scoring and goals. In his sophmore year, theres probably a pretty good chance he's higher in the line up.:yo:

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Thirteenth? He was 16th in the entire league in scoring and goals. In his sophmore year, theres probably a pretty good chance he's higher in the line up.:yo:

I can picture Hall and Eberle making it but i'm not too sure about the Nuge yet, they can potentially make it as a trio but there's better centermen then Nuge at the moment.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Jonas Siegenthaler(defenseman) a 1997 kid, from gck lions(zürich farm team) will play with the pros next saison. a lot's of expectations around him.

That's nuts. At 15 he'll be playing with pros. Must be a big kid, considering he also racked up quite the number of penalty minutes while playing with kids his age.

Comrade Blunderbore

Генерал Файлюра
Mar 30, 2010
КПЗ
oh, Jeez! got confused by Niederreiter being in, somehow thought that Nino is still playing in Portland and thus if he was available i assumed Bartshi would be too. shame on me!

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
UPDATE ---

Canada's Subban suffered a lower body injury. He says not serious, will be reevaluated tomorrow. Says it's a new injury.

Sutter confirms that Subban's injury is not serious but, if necessary, he would sit out the next couple of days pending doctor's report.

- Special thanks to my source, the one and only with the best bowties around...Johnny LU!!! TSN MONTREAL!

ElTailR

Apr 13, 2012
Geneva
Arf, Sad we lost this one... I mean... not this way, a victory against Canada would have be nice, but we saw some good things today, especially in defense (But Sbisa looked bad we some bad losses).
I'm confident for the qualification to the quarterfinals this year!

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Eberle ties in with seconds left then wins it, good player. Could be a big tournament for him.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
As per Johnny LU!

-Team Canada's Perry arrives today, Vlasic and Burrows Monday or Tuesday. Burrows will wear #41.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad