Evgeny Kuznetsov: Part 3

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Evgeny Kuznetsov @Kuzya92
К сожалению не долго осталось мне пожить в новое квартире!!!ведь очень скоро я уеду из россии....

Translates to:

unfortunately not long left me living in a new apartment!very soon I'll leave from Russia.

1388244719973.gif

Burakovsky95*

Bgs6t1sCQAAdsTb.png

Matt Farrer ‏@MFarrer74 13m
@Kuzya92 You will be loved in DC!

Evgeny Kuznetsov ‏@Kuzya92 11m
@MFarrer74 thaks you....

SENS/EAGLES ‏@garthhannah 27m
@Kuzya92 go to Washingon and play with Ovechkin and Backstrom. Your a great player I've been waiting to see in NHL. Good luck and enjoy.

Evgeny Kuznetsov ‏@Kuzya92 9m
@garthhannah thanks you so mach

Burakovsky95*

Basically after translating his entire twitter feed. Yea he's coming and soon lol.

OviTaughtMe

Jun 17, 2013
PG County
I had no idea he had a Twitter. Are we sure that is his legit account? He's being REALLY REALLY open about the whole thing.

Seems a little fishy

Burakovsky95*

I had no idea he had a Twitter. Are we sure that is his legit account? He's being REALLY REALLY open about the whole thing.

Seems a little fishy

No this is his known twitter. He's had it for a really long time. Everyone and their mother in Caps media, PR for the Caps, the IIHF, etc. all follow him. It's for sure him he's just really open about everything like how he tweeted out his visa application earlier in the year.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Is there a chance he comes after the Olympics, or is it for sure after his season with Traktor is finished?

After the season is over. They hold the last playoff spot with 4 games left. Closest team is 2 points behind but only 3 games left, but the KHL uses the 3 point system, making the 64 point team with 4 games left still in contention.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
Kuznetsov had said that he'll stay in KHL if they take him to Olympics. It's a big "FU" for them to have him leave mid - Sochi.

Also, there will be some kind of agreement since his contract ends March 30th officially. Just like for Radulov before

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Here comes McPhee's job saving move!

Still wouldn't be over here till the first week of march at the earliest if traktor doesn't make it. That gives him 18 games with the caps. They make the playoffs, now your looking at 14ish games. GMGM better hope were still in contention by then. And by "in contention" I mean for 7th, because a first round vs the flightless birds could be ugly.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I'm confused. Is he currently here now and going to join the team after the Olympics? Or is he just here to get his apartment and living situation situated for his arrival when the KHL season is finished?

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Did I told you Kuz will score last SO in the last game to give us playoff spot by 1 point?! I think I did lol :)

OK OK. Tanking for Nylander, I know. Sorry.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Another theory. His good buddy Orlov told him we need left handed D with size and good skating abilitites.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Corey Pronman @coreypronman
Ovechkin. Except not as skilled, fast, physical or good a finisher. RT @mjkilkeary: @coreypronman Who is a fair NHL comparable to Kuznetsov?

Pronman trolling. :laugh:

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Kuznetsov had said that he'll stay in KHL if they take him to Olympics. It's a big "FU" for them to have him leave mid - Sochi.

Also, there will be some kind of agreement since his contract ends March 30th officially. Just like for Radulov before

He should be wearing those special Frank Underwood cufflinks then.

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
IIRC he can buy his contract out at anytime and come on over from the Radulov precedent so its not impossible that he comes over following the olympics on the plane with Ovi. His shoulder health is another question however

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
IIRC he can buy his contract out at anytime and come on over from the Radulov precedent so its not impossible that he comes over following the olympics on the plane with Ovi. His shoulder health is another question however

Radulov came over after Salavat's season ended, it is seemingly the exact same with Kuzya

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Can't wait to see a natural winger centering a natural center playing wing. I mean it would be dumb to play Mojo at center and Kuzya at wing, right? If I knew anything...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad