Evgeny Kuznetsov: Part 3

msrulo

Feb 3, 2013
Toronto, ON
We need a D to pair up with Orlov. Green turns the puck over too much, I hope we get rid of him. I wouldn't trade Burakovsky or Kuznetsov for another D, maybe Johansson + picks.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Well, hey... because Erat comparisons never get old, Kuznetsov already has as many goals as Erat did as a Capital.

So we got that goin' for us, which is nice.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Mark my words. Burakovsky-Kuznetsov-Wilson will be the best line on the Caps in 3-6 years. Kuz/Wilson have already shown flashes of chemistry. Andre will slot in perfectly with these two. If only we hadn't traded Filip.
It could've been:
Burakovsky-Backstrom-Ovechkin
Forsberg-Kuznetsov-Wilson

:scared:
Eakin as 3rd line C.... :(

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
With 2ES goals, I am wondering if GMs think he has mostly plateaued - his value already dropped.

Sure, they have been trying hard to convert him to wing, but short of hidden injuries all yaer crippling his play, its been.... uninspiring.

I still think he has the most upside at center.

CapInSask

Jan 22, 2014
Moose Jaw, Sask
We need a D to pair up with Orlov. Green turns the puck over too much, I hope we get rid of him. I wouldn't trade Burakovsky or Kuznetsov for another D, maybe Johansson + picks.

I agree. I don't think Green should be dumped though. If he is utilized the right way he can produce offensively. But I agree that Mojo could be flipped for D help.

Well, hey... because Erat comparisons never get old, Kuznetsov already has as many goals as Erat did as a Capital.

So we got that goin' for us, which is nice.

:clap: Thanks for pointing this out. Brightened my Sunday a little.

so....you are thinking his value is going to be dropping in the near future?

Near future? Maybe not. Just saying he's not getting any younger, and he holds more value when he still has "potential". That's all.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
For those of you who can remember Semins rookie season 10 years ago, how do the two players compare in their rookie campaigns?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
For those of you who can remember Semins rookie season 10 years ago, how do the two players compare in their rookie campaigns?

I think Kuz looks more polished as a pro, where as Semin you could see the glimpses of the elite talent/skillset more frequently back then. Semin had the immediate drool factor with the handle and shot.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
Question on Kuznetsov

Hi All
I was trying to find out Kuznetsov height and weight .
Nhl site has him listed at 6'2" weighing 200 lbs.
All other sites have him listed at 6' weighing around 175-179 lbs.
Do any of you Cap fans know what his true height and weight are?

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Well...he looks taller that AO in the below pic but yeah that stuff can be deceiving.

ovi-with-kuznetsov.jpg

LifetimeUFA

Apr 12, 2014
Im not so sure about the height but he is pretty close to 200lbs maybe 190. He said his goal is to get bigger this offseason

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Im not so sure about the height but he is pretty close to 200lbs maybe 190. He said his goal is to get bigger this offseason

Sounds about right. He's a pretty skinny dude body type over all. With his cup of tea NHL experience this past season I am sure he knows he needs to get some additional mass.

Acallabeth

Heart ablaze
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
He was listed at 6'1, 200 lbs this year on khl.com, their measurements are usually accurate, though he was listed 6'3 the year before so the truth must be inbetween.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->