OT: Everything but Super C poutine thread

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
Miss poutine so much. Any recommendations outside of Mtl?

I usually take 55 from the border thru Sherbrooke, Drummondville and all the way to Qc to see my family.

Any place worth a stop along the way?

Analyzer*

I had a Mcdonald's poutine just the other week.

Part of it was frozen still. You ****ers. I hate that Mcdonald's so much.

Best poutine is home made with Swiss Chalet packet gravy. That **** is so addicting I contemplate just drinking it.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I had a Mcdonald's poutine just the other week.

Part of it was frozen still. You ****ers. I hate that Mcdonald's so much.

Best poutine is home made with Swiss Chalet packet gravy. That **** is so addicting I contemplate just drinking it.

McDo one ain't that bad for what it is. Of course it's **** that's frozen and microwaved, but it truly ain't that bad. I'll take lots of others over it though.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
Their sauce has no flavor. and they've always been cheap on the cheese when I've went. Their fries are the only thing above decent at that place anymore.

I used to work there back when it was still a rather small place. The poutine back then was pretty good, especially those you made for yourself. They use Berthelet sauce and put a whole bag a cheese for a small poutine and 2 for a big. I dont know if things have changed since i left though.

What i do know is that ever since they've appeared in that québec rap videoclip they've been getting ****loads of young people who go there solely by reputation. That's made them rich in turn has let them employ more people and make both the behind-the-counter kitchen and the dining room much larger. Maybe the success got to their heads.

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
McDo one ain't that bad for what it is. Of course it's **** that's frozen and microwaved, but it truly ain't that bad. I'll take lots of others over it though.

So long as we agree its not authentic poutine, then i agree that in the land of frozen fries and not-that-squeeky-cheese poutine, Mcdo's not that bad.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Yeah, if you take it for what it is, ****** fries with ****** sauce and ****** cheese curds, it's not so bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad