Europe-bound and retirements

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
Maxim Kondratiev returned to St. Petersburg SKA - didn't report to Portland and got fined then ran back to Russia to pout.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North

Ouch. The SE Division takes two hits there. Certainly helps Carolina on the Cap front, but is Dion re-rebuilding already? And Ryan desperately needs a goaltender now in Atlanta.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Ossi Vaananen has signed with the NHL Flyers after spending last season in Sweden. He's missing from the prospect list, and last record I can find of him is on LA's roster in 2007. If he still Kings property or was he released?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Ossi Vaananen has signed with the NHL Flyers after spending last season in Sweden. He's missing from the prospect list, and last record I can find of him is on LA's roster in 2007. If he still Kings property or was he released?

If he isn't on their prospect list then he will be included as a UFA during our free agent period. Details on European free agents who have signed with NHL teams since our trade deadline will be included in the upcoming free agency announcement.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com

He's on the Kings prospect list currently. So I guess, as long as we can figure out if he still has a contract, he'd go back on the Kings roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad