Europe-bound and retirements

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
I still need to get caught up on the latest wave of these... hopefully will have the rosters fully up to date tonight (with the exception of pending contract offers sent in to Reggie).

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
He hasnt signed yet but strong rumours mention that Robert Esche will sign with Russian team AK Bars Kazan later this week.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
He hasnt signed yet but strong rumours mention that Robert Esche will sign with Russian team AK Bars Kazan later this week.

It won't matter, the deadline for players signing in Russia was Oct 1.

I believe (all though I am not positive) that the deadline for players returning from Europe to be put back on your roster is Dec 1.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
It won't matter, the deadline for players signing in Russia was Oct 1.

I believe (all though I am not positive) that the deadline for players returning from Europe to be put back on your roster is Dec 1.

Was the deadline really the 1st of Oct? Former Calgary Flames player Jukka Hentunnen signed with the same team today. Roman Voloshenko is also training with the same team and is expekted to sign later this week as well.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Was the deadline really the 1st of Oct? Former Calgary Flames player Jukka Hentunnen signed with the same team today. Roman Voloshenko is also training with the same team and is expekted to sign later this week as well.

Rich is correct, the deadline was Oct 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad