Recalled/Assigned: Ethan Bear Recalled

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
hopefully shutting down Klefbom. It would be sad to find out that he has been completely healthy.

Reactions: A91

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Good for him. It’ll be a nice payday. Hopefully we put him on the PP, and he can get some shots through. A right shot dman with a big shot should rack up easy points with Connor and Drai

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Good give him a look on PP before Chia does something really stupid in the summer concerning PP dman , who knows maybe Bear will surprise some.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I've heard Klefbom shouldn't have been playing.. but the Oilers being the Oilers...

I assume they are finally doing it.

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
Ethan Bear called up, Stauffer says more will be coming out shortly about it soon and we will appreciate why...not sure what he means, maybe Klefbom getting shut down or something.
Maybe he requires surgery? Or one of our other D-men does.

Last edited:

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
forgot about the Russell shot block \ injury.
I bet Bear is in for Russell.

sundaysleftovers

Feb 28, 2013
Saskatchewan
I'll have to listen to Oilers Now again when the podcast comes out, but I thought I heard Stauffer say something about the Bear call up being due to circumstances we could all understand and appreciate. My first thought was that Larsson might need more time off for family reasons. At least it gives us a few more reasons to watch these games that don't matter.

Where does Stauffer broadcast from? The moon? lol - the sound quality on his mic is horrible.

Hope Bear gets into the lineup, be nice to see some of these young guys get some ice time since playoffs are out of the question.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Does anyone know how long of a recovery period it will be for Klefbom's injury after surgery ?

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Where does Stauffer broadcast from? The moon? lol - the sound quality on his mic is horrible.

Hope Bear gets into the lineup, be nice to see some of these young guys get some ice time since playoffs are out of the question.

Planet Zoltar is Bob's hangout.

Yes, I just wish we had more prospects we could take a look at from the AHL but the cupboard is pretty bare.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015

Yes, I just wish we had more prospects we could take a look at from the AHL but the cupboard is pretty bare.
Was funny yesterday on Ched, how Bob was already starting to cover for Chia saying Chia wants to re-sign him, than boom Brendan says Maroon has been traded than Bob just stunned says um you understand why I have to step away for a few minutes lol his underling breaks the Trade for Stauffer ,the Oiler insider

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Our AHL team should be getting a massive injection of players and skill for next year. Benson, Hebig and Yamamoto (hopefully). Marino is having a very good season defensively. I know +/- isn't the end all but he has the best on his team and they are one of the better teams in his division. Vesel is having a decent season too and if he can make the jump over might add more depth.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Good for Bear, hopefully he draws in tonight.

Here's a nickel's worth of free advice...do not take shooting advice from the shin pad assassin.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
One thing I find embarrassing about stauffer is how hard he tries to fish for compliments on the oilers. It' cringe worthy.

Reactions: Canada Drai

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
One of the few prospects doing well in the AHL based on what I've seen/read. Will he fix our PP and defense issues? No. But the season is done and it doesn't hurt to give him a chance. Worst case scenario he bombs and we send him down letting him know what he needs to work on for next year. Best case scenario he finds a spot full time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad