Player Discussion Erik Brännström - D - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oral64

Aug 17, 2020
If Branny isn't go to play for Ottawa, then he needs to be sent back to Belleville. One wonders if he could find some chemistry with Thomson. I envision the two forming a possible third pairing in the future.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Without question. So a for sure top 4 D.. I must have missed the memo. For sure top 4 D.. thanks for sharing

Pretty mind-blowing. Kid looks like he might find himself in Europe in a few years; far cry from a sure fire top 4.

Brannstrom very well might be an important part of this team's future but that's up in the air right now.

Reactions: BondraTime

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Pretty mind-blowing. Kid looks like he might find himself in Europe in a few years; far cry from a sure fire top 4.

Brannstrom very well might be an important part of this team's future but that's up in the air right now.
pretty obvious .. agreed. :thumbu: (would like if I could)

Reactions: Mingus Dew

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017

That’s an exaggeration. He’ll be an nhl player regardless

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
People love taking it to an extreme 1 way or the other lol.

Kid is 21. Writing him off as a top 4 is silly as is saying he's guaranteed to be one.

Folks want instant success these days. Not everyone is Makar, Hughes, Heiskanen, etc. A little patience does wonders.

Oral64

Aug 17, 2020
Hope he plays tonight. That Belleville team needs it
Branny is in tonight, and hopefully he sees action with Thomson. The other four D-men tonight are Alsing, Dougherty, Goloubef and Labrie.

Blueliners watching tonight's contest are Aspirot, Calisti, LeBlanc, Rippon and Williams.

Reactions: Icelevel

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I’d like to see the Sens use Brann on PP1 (sometimes). I think he may be a better distributor than Chabot at the top of the umbrella.

Replace Chabot or redesign to use 2D and remove Dadonov.

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
I’d like to see the Sens use Brann on PP1 (sometimes). I think he may be a better distributor than Chabot at the top of the umbrella.

Replace Chabot or redesign to use 2D and remove Dadonov.

I have liked his work on the pp more than Chabots this season.

Having both of them on PP1 would be great, one of them would be a one-timer option, which the pp lacks at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad