Recalled/Assigned: Emil Heineman recalled from Laval

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
Good player to bring up. In favour of keeping Roy, Kidney and others in Laval. Heineman has played with much older players in the top Swedish league (Leksands) since 2019-20.

Reactions: rik schau and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
And of course don't play him tonight, the experience would be too traumatic.
I mean, most teams aren't going to play a rookie into their first ever NHL game before they even practice with the team unless they have no other options. Don't be so dramatic.
It was a joke, perhaps you shouldn't be so dramatic with your response.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
5e193159-6a09-479e-86e4-2309059f682d_text.gif

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I think he probably needed more time, but with Pearson's injury they had to call up someone.

Reactions: Don D

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
And of course don't play him tonight, the experience would be too traumatic.
Where would you play him?
Once again we'll slap the dude on a fourth line even though our top six is hot shit.
Maybe just maybe we need an injection of pace after Newhook was lost to us.
It's time to use Heineman and Ylonen in the top and see what they can bring to this flat group.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Where would you play him?
Once again we'll slap the dude on a fourth line even though our top six is hot shit.
Maybe just maybe we need an injection of pace after Newhook was lost to us.
It's time to use Heineman and Ylonen in the top and see what they can bring to this flat group.
Yes it's time to see more of Ylonen and Heineman cuz the guys we have here who can't score makes me (and many others) want to watch anything else on tv or netflix or youtube. This team has been such a poor show, there is no improvement for many wingers we see too often. Let's play the other ones we didn't see and watch their progression.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Yes it's time to see more of Ylonen and Heineman cuz the guys we have here who can't score makes me (and many others) want to watch anything else on tv or netflix or youtube. This team has been such a poor show, there is no improvement for many wingers we see too often. Let's play the other ones we didn't see and watch their progression.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
Ylonen - Monahan - Heineman

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Watching Gallagher, Dvorak and Anderson in SO yesterday was extremely painful.

• Wow
Reactions: rik schau

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Watching Gallagher, Dvorak and Anderson in SO yesterday was extremely painful.

We signed up for this and additional layers of projectile vomit, those of us who subscribed to the idea of a full out rebuild.

The residual toxins in the system will take extra time before they’re vacated.

In the meantime, ask @dinodebino about which brand and model of bidet to install at your home, to help you get through these less than appetizing times. ;-)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad