Proposal: Eichel to Rangers

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
A good 30% of the thread is actually fans explaining why they don't want him and Buffalo fans pitching a right little fit about it, actually.
Yes I don't get this.As a sabre I don't want to move him and Rangers don't want him.Close thread

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Yes I don't get this.As a sabre I don't want to move him and Rangers don't want him.Close thread

And it's not even anything against the player. The injury history is concerning, but the Rangers as constructed literally just won't have room to spend 10 million plus on one center. If the wingers we have continue to develop (Panarin, Kravtsov, Buchnevich, Kreider, Laf, Kakko--and that's just the ones who are already on the NHL team), we don't need (and again, can't afford) a center that expensive.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
And it's not even anything against the player. The injury history is concerning, but the Rangers as constructed literally just won't have room to spend 10 million plus on one center. If the wingers we have continue to develop (Panarin, Kravtsov, Buchnevich, Kreider, Laf, Kakko--and that's just the ones who are already on the NHL team), we don't need (and again, can't afford) a center that expensive.
I agree 100%.On our end we have the youngest team in the league.We need Eichel at 24 to lead us out.We have Reinhart who currently is playing centre and playing well.Add youngsters Mitts,Cozens,Asplund,R2,Ollofson,Thompson along with projects. We don't need any more propects! Lol..what we do need is some tough to play against wingers and a goalie maybe two.We just need them to grow together like you guys do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad