Ehlers vs Marner & Nylander

Who will finish the season with more goals, Ehlers or Marner and Nylander?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imcanadianeh

Nov 1, 2015
So if you rank the players:
1. Marner
2. Connor
T-3. Nylander/Ehlers

I still take leafs duo.

If that’s the way you’d like to rank them based just on PPG and nothing else.

Personally I would weight goals more than assists/secondary assists.

Once again I’m not saying player X is better than player Y.

I was always saying many Leafs fans in the past and still are saying ridiculous statements claiming player X is way better than player Y and that isn’t the case what so ever.

Last edited:

araisarena

Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/Ann Arbor
Marner is significantly better than Connor and Ehlers from my eye test, and the numbers over time will show that. However I wouldn't be surprised if people think Connor and Ehlers are better than Nylander even as early as today. I might edge out Nylander over Connor today but I think Connor will be better of the other 3 players and is the closest to catch Marner or have that type of ceiling.

Today:

Marner

Ehlers/Nylander
Connor

Tomorrow:
Marner
Connor

Ehlers
Nylander

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Look, I think we can ALL agree that Ehlers has regressed from last season and is a big disappointment to his team and the fans. The rest is all just pure speculation.

;)

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
If that’s the way you’d like to rank them based just on PPG and nothing else.

Personally I would weight goals more than assists/secondary assists.

Once again I’m not saying player X is better than player Y.

I was always saying many Leafs fans in the past and still are saying ridiculous statements claiming player X is way better than player Y and that isn’t the case what so ever.
Whatever, the OP didn't even include Connor which is just hilarious.

I think both fan bases should be happy with their respective rosters, and if we ever meet in the SCF it will be a bloodbath.

Placid Perspicuity

Apr 19, 2016
That’s a good point, however the context of when that was originally said and said again was again showing another ridiculous statement many Leafs fan said.

You keep harping on "ridiculous statements" made by Leaf fans, yet the entire premise of this thread was intended to bash the Leafs to begin with. A known hater of the Leafs starts a thread pitting 2 Leaf players that were slumping against a Jets player doing well. What do you think the intention was? To discuss the merits of the players, or to provide an opportunity to do what you are doing now; put down Leaf players/fans?

There will always be ridiculous comments on these boards. You know full well that it's not just Leaf fans making them.

Reactions: Atomos2

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Man, I can't wait for us to be less comparable. There are so many comparable pairings between the Jets and the Leafs.

It's as if Niku, Liljegren, Johnsson and Appleton saw the bickering from last year and then collectively decided to work on adding more fuel to the forest fire.

Reactions: snowkiddin

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have to be snooty. Just because when Chevy was signing Ehlers to a team friendly long term deal, Lou was waking up from his afternoon nap and on his way to the early bird special down at the home.

Maybe the Toronto hype train does more harm than good come negotiation time.
What hype train? Our three stars are more superior to anything that the Jets have. The hype is there because the players are just that good. But I don't expect a small town market fan to know that.

member 262271

You know when you're one of those people that don't read the article after the headline? Guilty. I assumed it was Ehlers vs Marner/Nylander, I mean I still wouldn't be too surprised if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad