Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019 v6

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
He wasn't at McGill, rather Montreal carabin where he did a great job.

I'd take credit for the error and bad memory but pretty sure TSN in broadcasts gave erroneous information in CFL telecasts that it was McGill.
Or maybe I just misinterpreted that the times they would say Mac was back at home when the Esks played at McGill.

Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: Heavy Dee

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
So Tucker is out and October is in. I am a bit surprised by this because I thought Tucker did a decent job with receivers despite all the turnover at that position.

I think Tucker was a big "Maas" supporter so that may have entered into it as well.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
So Tucker is out and October is in. I am a bit surprised by this because I thought Tucker did a decent job with receivers despite all the turnover at that position.

I think Tucker was a big "Maas" supporter so that may have entered into it as well.

Tucker flew the coup to BC when they announced things last week.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

I think it's more of a result of Milanovich putting in his own guys.

Reactions: guymez

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
You have to admit though, the bar hasn't exactly been set very high in all of those years.

Precisely. As long as a guy doesn't lose yardage on the play and fumble multiple times a season, it's a win compared to what we've seen here. It's the law of average still punishing us for years of dominance from Gizmo.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
The best returner the team's seen in the last 10 years

Agreed:

It's still a relatively small sample size but from what I have seen, he is the best returner we've had since Tristan Jackson was punted in 2010-- I think that was another DM genius move.

On another note, I see that Usher and Vickers have both been released in order to pursue NFL opportunities. Its a blow to the D-line but perhaps an opportunity for the young Canadian D-line players that we signed last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad