Confirmed with Link: [EDM/MTL] Kassian For Scrivens [Update: Recalled from AHL (01/13/16)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Stauffer tweeted that the Oilers have to make a roster move if they reactivate Yakupov.

Guessing that means Hunt goes down. Could be the end of the line for Gazdic too.

Topkatz

Jul 23, 2010
People always have ridiculously high expectations for new players. Don't get excited over this.

If he throws a hit and shows some skill I will be happy.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Would Kassian have to be waived again if we want to send him down? Not sure about the rules.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Stauffer tweeted that the Oilers have to make a roster move if they reactivate Yakupov.

Guessing that means Hunt goes down. Could be the end of the line for Gazdic too.

Well, we gotta keep Gazdic in the lineup long enough for him to get destroyed by Gudbranson on Monday. :sarcasm:

SoftDumps

Oct 11, 2013
Hopefully ZK comes up and gives us a some sort of spark, we could certainly use one. We need a bit of reckless on this team, hopefully it doesn't come with a bunch of penalties because our PK was pretty awful last game. I'm really pulling for the guy, by all accounts (admittedly these are from some buddies who have played with him in juniors/NHL so take with a grain of salt) actually a good guy in the room and he has elements to his game we are really, really lacking. Fingers crossed he keeps it on the straight and narrow and shows well.

SoftDumps

Oct 11, 2013
A chair with a stick taped to it could be a direct replacement for Gazdic.

Couldn't disagree more. Stick Chair has infinitely better foot speed, hands, hockey sense and scoring ability than Luke Gazdic. In fact, would definitely entertain the idea of Stick Chair on a 1-year, 2-way "show me" contract at this point.

Topkatz

Jul 23, 2010
Couldn't disagree more. Stick Chair has infinitely better foot speed, hands, hockey sense and scoring ability than Luke Gazdic. In fact, would definitely entertain the idea of Stick Chair on a 1-year, 2-way "show me" contract at this point.

Point is if you want an enforcer (and i use the term very loosely here) you stick with Gazdic and Kassian does not suddenly take up that role.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

I think the writing was on the wall when we decided to go with 11 forwards last night.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
That could apply to everyone on the 4th line.

To me, Klinkhammer has been far worse than Gazdic.

Is that, that useless sack of turds that MacT traded Perron for? What a ****ing lame duck GM, I hope the extent of his job now is cleaning Chiarelli's personal toilet with a toothbrush.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
Kassian's being called up?

GOOD.......good

Obligatory...
good-goood.jpg

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Is that, that useless sack of turds that MacT traded Perron for? What a ****ing lame duck GM, I hope the extent of his job now is cleaning Chiarelli's personal toilet with a toothbrush.

Well the 1st is what MacT wanted, Klink was just a serviceable 4th liner that hit and was thrown in.

Also Perron has been just horrid this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad