HF Habs: Editions XXXV de Lounge: Je regrette rien version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Avez-vous des suggestions de psychologues dans le Plateau ?

Ma blonde voit une vraiment bonne psychologue sur St-Joseph. Ma essayer de te trouver le nom.

Ok je lai : CCPE. St-Joseph coin Fabre.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
heh i'm not mad at you, I just feel powerless and doctors i've seen all made me feel like I wasn't worth a damn.

i'm getting better, i'm eating well and I run, i'm down to being sick maybe once a week. I'm still very scared of going out though. I'm still on the waiting list to see a psychiatrist to hopefully get medication and help me with that.

Like right now I feel good, been feeling good for the past 4-5 days, i'm positive and i'm getting happier but I always have this sword of Damocles over my head reminding me that if I get sick just one night my brain will go back to the "my efforts are pointless and i'm never going to get better" state of mind

The psychiatric supplement to your therapy will prove of immeasureable benefit. I have no doubt that you will manage well and vanquish as best as you can both the physical and mental parts of IBS.

Although I have an excellent GastroENT doctor, the problems are the complicated nature of my diseases, Crohn's and what is called Igg4 related cholangitis (another autoimmune disease, of the liver) No drugs that I have tried over the past two years have helped. Some have put me in hospital because of severe reactions to them. I await more tests to help define the problem, and to see how things have worsened. It is basically all downhill, or uphill of a struggle for me. Being sick in some measure every bloody single day has taken a heavy toll, but I do have what can be called support systems. Plus I have been on anti-depressants for other issues stemming back to my grad study days when my world started to get seriously unpleasant. So there is mental stability, and knowing what I am facing, and how to cope, make it possible to get through the day. Of course there are side effects from the prednisone I have to take, which adds to the misery.

Take it one half day at a time, and enjoy those things in life that you can. From a dietary point of view, there is much I no longer miss eating anymore, but alas too many days I am afraid to eat, lest I fiddlepiddle off my gut, colon, and liver.

Life is a highway. Strive not to be roadkill.:)

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
i'd love to see a Gastroentrieuriuehasdist but I don't have a family doctor so i'm nothing and I don't exist to them

and it's the little things that are the worse to me. I dream of just forgetting my lunch and being ok just eating something from a restaurant around here. Planning everything 3 days ahead is tiresome

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
i'd love to see a Gastroentrieuriuehasdist but I don't have a family doctor so i'm nothing and I don't exist to them

and it's the little things that are the worse to me. I dream of just forgetting my lunch and being ok just eating something from a restaurant around here. Planning everything 3 days ahead is tiresome

Oof. Yeah, without a family physician how can you get a referral? Dangderschmutz.:(:cry:

Nothing like the healthcare system to make one's life that much harder.:help:

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Oof. Yeah, without a family physician how can you get a referral? Dangderschmutz.:(:cry:

Nothing like the healthcare system to make one's life that much harder.:help:

By going to the emergency room and wait 36 hours to see a doctor and hope that he will judge it serious enough to give him a referral

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc

Quand tu dit que tes malade une fois par semaine, tu veux dire vomir?

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Quand tu dit que tes malade une fois par semaine, tu veux dire vomir?

pour pas entrer dans les détails, 2-3h après avoir manger jvais avoir des crampes violentes et chier ma vie. Ensuite jvais feeler croche 1h, ou 24h, dépendant

sans trop de détail la

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Relatable-ish.

J'ai pas de gros mal de ventre, mais ciboulette, j'lache un vent au 30 secondes depuis quelque mois. Genre, c'est invivable rendu la.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014

Le gros ma blonde a le colon irritable et cest un peu similaire a la maladie de Chrom mais en moins intense. En gros je te suggère d'éviter le lait avec lactose, les fromages avec lactose, le gluten, les feculants collants genre le coucous et le riz. Pis dude essaie les yougourts Activia, ça aide vraiment. Mange des légumes frais, du tofu, viandes blanches, pas trop de gras. Le café et l'alcool ça irrite tes intestins aussi, a prendre avec modération.

Edit : ptete tu sais deja tout ca pis jparle dans le beurre lol

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Le gros ma blonde a le colon irritable et cest un peu similaire a la maladie de Chrom mais en moins intense. En gros je te suggère d'éviter le lait avec lactose, les fromages avec lactose, le gluten, les feculants collants genre le coucous et le riz. Pis dude essaie les yougourts Activia, ça aide vraiment. Mange des légumes frais, du tofu, viandes blanches, pas trop de gras. Le café et l'alcool ça irrite tes intestins aussi, a prendre avec modération.

Dans mon cas, le pire irritant c'est les oignons. Le riz c'est une des choses les plus facile à digérer.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
79f16649-91ad-48ec-a37c-6075e420c0c7_1.a1a5bf0ae57c92e4f5c1450c39418ea3.jpeg

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Dans mon cas, le pire irritant c'est les oignons. Le riz c'est une des choses les plus facile à digérer.

As tu vu mon premier post en haut de la page? Tu cherchais un psy sur le plateau si ca tintéresse jte recommande celle là.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

j'apprécie toujours l'aide! effectivement c'est des trucs que je connais déjà, mais je risque de retourner voir une nutritionniste pour refaire un menu parce que le mien est devenu trop mince avec le temps et c'est toujours bon d'avoir un guide

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Ouais moi aussi après une couple de jours de mal de ventre je me fait du riz basmati pour souper pis sa aide beaucoup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad