BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 4:40 PM - THIS IS IT!!!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I honestly feel broken hearted. I feel like it's Bergy's last hurrah here after watching his teammates all come up to him and hug him. This was a poorly constructed team for the playoffs. Also, Cassidy I felt had them handcuffed at times playing NOT to get penalties. Heartbroken.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
I see the same story next year with this club if they get some guys back . Win 45 plus games only to get bounce in the playoffs. Rinse and repeat. Put fannies in the seats .

Reactions: Gordoff

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
People are going to be frustrated and that’s fair

I’m glad this team battled after going down 2-0. Would’ve been easy for them to fold and go out in 4 or 5. They were a flawed team who couldn’t beat the hurricanes when Carolina had last change. I don’t think that’s an indictment on effort levels like everybody wants to cry about when they lose, as if it’s impossible they can simply be outplayed by a top team in the East

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Been a fan for 45 years, too young for Orr. They don't win that one, I don't know what I would do
it's pretty clear now with nearly 7 years of hindsight that Sweeney & Neely are just implementing the same old bullshit that Sinden implemented for 30+ years. Just be good enough to get into the playoffs every year and give the illusion you're trying to compete. 2011 was an anomaly because Chiarelli was an outsider and actually went for it. At least I got to see them win that one.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I dunno, Bergeron looks like hes done. Shaking all the refs hands, And everyone of the players at the end. I can see him calling it quits. This core is done. Bergeron hell of a career, period. One of the classiest guys ever. I'd move Marchand and rebuild.
Not top line centre either anymore sadly. Bruins have to hope Dubois tree shakes loose.Wait it out I would.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
If this sadly is the end for Patrice, then I want to say thank you for the privilege of watching you play for 18 years. It just won’t be the same without you if you are retiring. :(

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Effort was in the sitter, if anyone can prove otherwise I'm ready to hear it.

Lazy ass dumps, no look passes that fail right before skating to the bench, awful awful awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad