BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 4:40 PM - THIS IS IT!!!!!! - NESN, ESPN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
So annoying, ofc Pasta scores with 20 seconds left. It would have felt better if they got blown out. I think Boston is stronger than both NYR and Pens...oh well...Anxious about the future, if that wss it for Bergeron this is a dark dark day.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Oh well. I’m proud of them. Game 7 down to the buzzer wasn’t what I expected. They have heart…just couldn’t overcome to a young talented Canes team.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
again, a big part of me hates that they suddenly got that close to pulling that off.

I was fully ready to accept a 3-1 game 7 loss. Not ready to deal with being a few inches away from two goals in the last 20 seconds to tie it.

f***.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I dunno, Bergeron looks like hes done. Shaking all the refs hands, And everyone of the players at the end. I can see him calling it quits. This core is done. Bergeron hell of a career, period. One of the classiest guys ever. I'd move Marchand and rebuild.

If I'm him no way I come back.

Team isn't on the upswing like plenty of others around the league are.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Yup. McAvoy is the only guy that should be protected. I’ve been pushing for a full rebuild for three years now. It needs to happen. The core is too old.

You think we can trade for better forwards than Marchand and Pasternak?

Honestly? Whats the logic Edmonton will give up McDavid? You want to redo the Seguin trade and get a 3rd liner on a good contract and some picks?

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
and no cap space this off-season to fix the mistakes they made last year.
A new GM can fix that. Besides Foligno they can at least move some of the deadwood for mid picks. Sweeney's love of NTC's and NMC's will present some challenges but they should be able to clear some cap space.

and no cap space this off-season to fix the mistakes they made last year.
A new GM can fix that. Besides Foligno they can at least move some of the deadwood for mid picks. Sweeney's love of NTC's and NMC's will present some challenges but they should be able to clear some cap space.

Reactions: EverettMike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad