Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 5/2 8:14 PM - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Treat it like an email you really want to send to your boss but would get you fired. Open a blank word file and write all the posts you want to make, giggle in glee, and send it to the recycle bin.

We need you, Shep.
Brilliant! 👍

I think it was a long time ago. I never posted anything. So it must be from hitting the laugh emoji hahahaha
I haven't been able to get on that board for years .

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I've wondered about that before because 'liking' or 'laughing' at posts isn't against the terms & conditions I don't believe.
Apparently it is! All good though. Just as well that I’m not allowed over there.

Mathews skated 8 minutes at practice and went off today. Saw it on Sports Net
He’s gotta be pretty beat up. Unless they are playing the worlds greatest game of rope a dope, and he starts game 6 shot out of a cannon

Reactions: BMC and bobber

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Where it says this:

'* Please note: rules are interpreted and enforced at the discretion of Moderators, Moderator Supervisors, and site Administrators. Violations deemed severe enough will be reviewed by the administrators.'

Yes, for example a Pens fan just posted a laughing like on my post regarding interpretation. Now if they continue to do that here or continuously to a specific poster , that would result in trolling action(s).

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
If the Brui s don’t score early they can be in trouble have to believe Monty is in a bit of a panic mode wondering what moves to make and will we see 35 tomorrow.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
This team has hurt me too much for me to be confident in them. I believe in them but I refuse to get my hopes up
Fans are nervous and not confident. Players looked like that in rhe first period last night.
Coach is always like that.
it's running through the organization. Monty is the wrong coach for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad