ECQF Game 5: New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 3 PM ET | SN360, TVAS2, NBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentBrodeur

Jul 19, 2016
new jersey
Time to get dominated Tampa.

NJD starts the comeback tonight. Schneider shuts tampa bay down easy
without our quarterback, it will take Schneider to steal a game, which he is not know for doing yet in his career. ORRRR a bunch of any and allot of things that could happen

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Lol I didn't even lose power in that storm, it wasn't even a hurricane by the way.

You guys have the worst weather situation in the United States, it's horrible. You're a vacation area, definitely not a living area.

It is hilarious you are now deflecting to topics like employment, weather and other miscellaneous things. New Jersey is consistently the butt of all jokes. It prevails in literally nothing, hockey included. Less than 6 hours until your team gets put out of its misery. As I said earlier, you probably should blow it all up because you only have a handful of long term pieces in place. And with the way in which Tampa is set up, there is at least a 4 to 5 year window where you have no chance of getting by them.

Also, you claim that we have no offense, yet you aren’t sophisticated enough to recognize the gameplan. We were the highest scoring regular season team. Enjoy watching us suffocate you and clog up the middle of the ice once again. Then, counterattack, lock it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Werewolf

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Sigh. You know you are talking to the Tampa fan base right? Before 2017 ... we didn't have a hurricane pass through the area since 1921.

Wait is this dude thinking he is playing against the Panthers or something? Is this why his jabs are so off-base and clueless?

He is just trying to rile people up. Just let him do his thing. He will tire himself out eventually.

AgentBrodeur

Jul 19, 2016
new jersey
You've made the mistake of not specifying which team will win. RIP
pretty obvious with avatar of team , ill wait until kucherov's wife or mom sings

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Well I live in Texas now, which is easily superior to Florida in numerous ways especially economically.

However NJ is much better than Florida as well in nearly every category

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
He is just trying to rile people up. Just let him do his thing. He will tire himself out eventually.

Looks guys, I found the retired psychologist. Hopefully you make it to the game today so you can use one of those clappers to make noise in the arena.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Looks guys, I found the retired psychologist. Hopefully you make it to the game today so you can use one of those clappers to make noise in the arena.

My brother is going to the game. I will tell him that you told him to be super loud with his clapper.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Sorry guys, I'm reaally sorry

I wish the best tonight for both teams, may no players get injured.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Could have been an entertaining rest of the series (including last game) if Vats didn't go down.

Severson on the top pairing now...buckle up. I'm guessing Bolts 4-1

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Could have been an entertaining rest of the series (including last game) if Vats didn't go down.

If by entertaining rest of the series you mean this last game today ... I still disagree with you. This is just practice ... in the game as well as the forums. Its the equivalent of going up against the JV team or playing hoops against the annoying little kid across the street.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007

Severson on the top pairing now...buckle up. I'm guessing Bolts 4-1

If by entertaining rest of the series you mean this last game today ... I still disagree with you. This is just practice ... in the game as well as the forums. Its the equivalent of going up against the JV team or playing hoops against the annoying little kid across the street.

...alrighty then. For a fanbase of 5 people, you sure are an obnoxious bunch.

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Im curious what you guys are practicing for

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Hah I bet those clappers will have those Florida retirement home lights going berserk Hahha oh shit forgot who I was rooting for there for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad