ECQF Game 5: New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 3 PM ET | SN360, TVAS2, NBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
1aTnBij.png

7bdzHHx.png

PQaRJqz.png

5zSm3EZ.png

WqfJQmA.png

3Cjqeun.png

6uWeoK8.png

S98YDVr.png

nKjcVbT.png

s4Poh0J.png

Reactions: Vertain

HallStar

Jun 9, 2016
If you follow Spitting Chiclets, the Devils chances just grew exponentially.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Time to get dominated Tampa.

NJD starts the comeback tonight. Schneider shuts tampa bay down easy

Don't you have some wrestling to watch?

I would say you're a troll but you're too dull to think like that.

And since when is a 3 pm game at night?

Come back when you get your crap together.

Reactions: LiasAndersson

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I like the confidence. I dont know where you find it from but good on you. Wait where were you in the beginning of this series? Odd timing.

Face the facts, you were only able to score on a backup goalie.

With Schneider in Tampa is struggling to put the puck in the net. You got lucky in game 4 after the Devils missed numerous breakaway chances.

It's time to face reality, you're losing tonight and you are going to lose in NJ.
This bum team won't luck out against NJ.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013

Wow that took a lot of wit to realize it was a 3pm start.

Face the facts, you're bum team is getting exposed tonight. A hype job team that has choked for numerous playoffs.

You guys only have one Stanley cup in franchise history, it shows how insignificant your team has truly been for years.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Face the facts, you were only able to score on a backup goalie.

With Schneider in Tampa is struggling to put the puck in the net. You got lucky in game 4 after the Devils missed numerous breakaway chances.

It's time to face reality, you're losing tonight and you are going to lose in NJ.
This bum team won't luck out against NJ.

lol I love the trolling attempts.

We scored on Schneider and hes looked shaky. Again I love the confidence.

Sometimes you create your own luck. Vasi made saves while Schneider didnt. Better hope he does today or its golf time bro.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa

No, he means tonight ... as in when their off-season begins. Don’t you know they’ll come back next year...and tonight that journey begins for his favorite team.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
lol I love the trolling attempts.

We scored on Schneider and hes looked shaky. Again I love the confidence.

Sometimes you create your own luck. Vasi made saves while Schneider didnt. Better hope he does today or its golf time bro.

Hah I love your confidence as well. Because it's laughable to even think you have this series in the bag. Since Schneider came in the Devils have simply been the better team.

Its laughable to think that NJ won't win tonight, the tide of the series has changed since Schneider has started games.

Fact is, the Devils have been the better team since period 3 of game 2.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Hall would be the 3rd best forward on the Lightning, no other Devil forward would be in the top 9.

Lol Hall is so much better than Stamkos. Don't even compare him to some guy who can't score goals anymore.

I'd also take Hischier, Johansson, and Palmieri over most of your top 6 guys.

Youre offense is poor, deal with it.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Wow that took a lot of wit to realize it was a 3pm start.

Face the facts, you're bum team is getting exposed tonight. A hype job team that has choked for numerous playoffs.

You guys only have one Stanley cup in franchise history, it shows how insignificant your team has truly been for years.

No worries mate ... it will all be over soon and you can head back to the Jersey forum to talk sandwiches, pizza, bagels, and other random garbage non-hockey talk. Your post-season forum talk will resume to normalcy very soon.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Lol Hall is so much better than Stamkos. Don't even compare him to some guy who can't score goals anymore.

I'd also take Hischier, Johansson, and Palmieri over most of your top 6 guys.

Youre offense is poor, deal with it.

This Jersey fan base likes taking turns talking garbage. They do it one at a time though ... like they draw straws or something before coming over and then being sent off with their tails tucked between their legs. It’s too easy ... the Jersey fan base needs to get their shit together. It isn’t much fun piling on their single fan that comes over.

Reactions: Hoek

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Devils fans should feel shame for this dude.

I have to go to Disney on Ice during the game, which sucks.

I expect TB to come out really, really hard. You get into big trouble if you let scrubs hang around. They end it today, at home, in pretty convincing fashion.

You can't give them any life with the next possible game in their house.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Hah I love your confidence as well. Because it's laughable to even think you have this series in the bag. Since Schneider came in the Devils have simply been the better team.

Its laughable to think that NJ won't win tonight, the tide of the series has changed since Schneider has started games.

Fact is, the Devils have been the better team since period 3 of game 2.

Im the one laughing at all of your posts. They are great attempts. Swing and miss though.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
No worries mate ... it will all be over soon and you can head back to the Jersey forum to talk sandwiches, pizza, bagels, and other random garbage non-hockey talk. Your post-season forum talk will resume to normalcy very soon.

Can't wait for NJ to beat you and leave the state where 95 percent of the population is over 65 and with the worst employment numbers and salary throughout the entire nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad