ECQF Game 5: New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 3 PM ET | SN360, TVAS2, NBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Fully expect the Lightning to rout the Jersey Shore team today. Unless Santini (LOL) draws in ... we then have something to worry about. Never change Jersey fans ... never change.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Hopefully the tampa fans actually make noise tonight and don't need those clappers because it's extremely quiet in that arena.

But I don't blame you guys, hopefully the fans going to the game don't end up going to the retirement home on the way there

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Can't wait for NJ to beat you and leave the state where 95 percent of the population is over 65 and with the worst employment numbers and salary throughout the entire nation

Economics / Politics? Two words for you ... Chris Christie. Check.Mate.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Hopefully the tampa fans actually quiet down tonight and those clappers are too loud.

But I don't blame you guys, hopefully the Devils fans going to the game don't end up going to the retirement home on the way there

Agree. Good post.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Tampa's playoff stability is the same stability a house in Florida has from a hurricane: none.

I'd rather not live in a state where I have to evacuate every year on top of all the people looting my home.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Aww look at these tampa fans band together. It's so cute, hopefully you guys can wake up the retirees to make it to the game today

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Tampa's playoff stability is the same stability a house in Florida has from a hurricane: none.

I'd rather not live in a state where I have to evacuate every year on top of all the people looting my home.

Dude it wasn’t that long ago that Jersey had a huge disaster with massive flooding, looting, and total destruction amounting to Billions lost. The Jersey shore was totally destroyed. How oblivious are you? Some of your very own fan base faced the destruction ... blissful ignorance must be your thing.

Reactions: Hoek and Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Is there a hfboards fan handshake type function for after the game? That is where the losing team wears the winners avatars right? I think we need a special avatar for this group.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Dude it wasn’t that long ago that Jersey had a huge disaster with massive flooding, looting, and total destruction amounting to Billions lost. The Jersey shore was totally destroyed. How oblivious are you? Some of your very own fan base faced the destruction ... blissful ignorance must be your thing.

Lol I didn't even lose power in that storm, it wasn't even a hurricane by the way.

You guys have the worst weather situation in the United States, it's horrible. You're a vacation area, definitely not a living area.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
He is so late to the party though. Basically repeating the same thing every other one of their fans has said already ... but like in the span of like 30 minutes. Sort of like the condensed version of the series talk thread ... but much more cringe worthy.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
He is so late to the party though. Basically repeating the same thing every other one of their fans has said already ... but like in the span of like 30 minutes. Sort of like the condensed version of the series talk thread ... but much more cringe worthy.

I appreciate the attempts. It was getting old reading about food.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Lol I didn't even lose power in that storm, it wasn't even a hurricane by the way.

You guys have the worst weather situation in the United States, it's horrible. You're a vacation area, definitely not a living area.

Sigh. You know you are talking to the Tampa fan base right? Before 2017 ... we didn't have a hurricane pass through the area since 1921.

Wait is this dude thinking he is playing against the Panthers or something? Is this why his jabs are so off-base and clueless?

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I can't wait to see the excuses after game 7.

For now Tampa enjoy your 3rd to last game of the season.

Vasilivesky looks tired and worn down, he's getting abused tonight.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
3qafhk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad