ECQF Game 4: Washington Capitals @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:30 PM ET | SN,TVAS2, USA, FS-O, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Bad call on Wilson but that's what happens when you make lot of borderline/dirty hits. You don't get the benefit of the doubt.

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
Ona somewhat side note, but a common belief I think, I can't decide if, when the winner of this beats the Penguins, will I be happier that the Penguins lose, or that I don't have to listen to Pierre McQuire spew his man-crush all over Crosby.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Instead of Wilson, I am more pissed off that the Jackets are going to let us down again. I feel for the Caps playoff experience but at least the the Caps have done SOMETHING. The Jackets have been one of the worst franchises in all sports.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Watched the Wilson hit/"penalty" during the intermission and just what?

How can you call that a penalty let alone a trip? You get paid money and that's your call. Mind=shattered.

Reactions: apollo71426

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Ona somewhat side note, but a common belief I think, I can't decide if, when the winner of this beats the Penguins, will I be happier that the Penguins lose, or that I don't have to listen to Pierre McQuire spew his man-crush all over Crosby.
Fortunately, you won't be troubled by that query. ;)

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
Instead of Wilson, I am more pissed off that the Jackets are going to let us down again. I feel for the Caps playoff experience but at least the the Caps have done SOMETHING. The Jackets have been one of the worst franchises in all sports.

Oh, I think, for the time being at least, the Caps fans have cornered the market on playoff disappointment. And yet, the masochists that we are, every year we start believing "this is the year".

Reactions: apollo71426

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
I disagree this series is still up for grabs. It's pretty boring in my opinion though. Caps playing with zero energy. Wilson and a select few others are the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad