ECQF Game 4: Washington Capitals @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:30 PM ET | SN,TVAS2, USA, FS-O, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Columbus Lineup
Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Jenner-Foligno-Vanek
Calvert-Dubinsky-Anderson
Milano-Letestu-Bjorkstrand

Werenski-Jones
Cole-Savard
Murray-Nutivaara

Bobrovsky
Korpisalo

Inactive
Broadhurst, Carlsson, Chorney, Collins, Gaunce, Hannikainen, Harrington, Johnson, Kivlenieks, Kukan, Schroeder, Scott, Zatkoff

Injured
Sedlak, Wennberg

Washington Lineup
Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Connolly-Backstrom-Oshie
Vrana-Eller-Smith-Pelly
Stephenson-Beagle-Chiasson

Kempny-Carlson
Orlov-Niskanen
Orpik-Djoos

Holtby
Grubauer

Inactive
Bowey, Boyd, Copley, Gersich, Jerabek, Pinho

Injured
Burakovsky

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
All 6 series that have gone at least 4 games were either sweeps or 3-1 leads. Toronto and Capitals are the only ones left who can even up things up after 4 games. There's nothing like Game 7s in the playoffs. It's a shame we may not get too many in this first round.

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio
As someone who's not used to his team making the playoffs twice in two seasons, let alone having a series lead, with all games so far going to overtime, my body is about to reject itself.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I just realized that the Capitals have played 9 straight OT games in the first round of the playoffs. That has to be inching close to some kind of record.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I think whoever wins this game tonight has the advantage in the series. Then again if you had asked me before the series started if I would be happy being up 2-1, I would have been ecstatic. Funny how reality is never as good or as bad as we think it will be.

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
I think whoever wins this game tonight has the advantage in the series. Then again if you had asked me before the series started if I would be happy being up 2-1, I would have been ecstatic. Funny how reality is never as good or as bad as we think it will be.

The more I read posts in the Pens-Flyers series, the less I care who wins this series so long as the winner beats Pittsburgh, hopefully mercilessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad