ECQF Game 4: Washington Capitals @ Columbus Blue Jackets | 7:30 PM ET | SN,TVAS2, USA, FS-O, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Look, we are NOWHERE near each other on this. I do not care, at all, what the players say to the media.

Matt Bradley was a 4th line punching bag who brought nothing to the team except for those 2 early goals he scored on Lundqvist in the 2009 playoffs.
[mod]

He was a heart and soul guy, he was so well liked he still works for the team. I've literally never heard another Caps fan bad mouth the guy, I've actually heard people say several times how we could use more guys like him during our "not caring" periods.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
We're guaranteed a game 6! (And it might be our only one this round depending on how much faith you have in the Avs/Flyers/Wild on Friday)

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If Washington comes back in this series, we might as well rename the Metro Division Finals 'Annual Pens/Caps series.' (I have no faith in Philly)

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
He was a heart and soul guy, he was so well liked he still works for the team. I've literally never heard another Caps fan bad mouth the guy, I've actually heard people say several times how we could use more guys like him during our "not caring" periods.
Heart and soul guys grow on trees.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
guys like Dubinsky and Foligno are so useless this series..

Caps playing stifling defense.

Have to credit to Trotz for moving Stephenson up to line two to help out Backstrom with Panarin. Can't always get the matchup, and Panarin's stats are still great this game, but it has helped a little.

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
CBJ is just 1 player (same level as Panarin) away from winning their first playoff series, IMO.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Have to credit to Trotz for moving Stephenson up to line two to help out Backstrom with Panarin. Can't always get the matchup, and Panarin's stats are still great this game, but it has helped a little.

kinda makes you wonder why the caps didn't just load up to stop the panarin line earlier in the series. CBJ are really weak after that 1st line.

Reactions: CapsJunkie

Lawd Stanley

Apr 10, 2017
The Great White North
IF... IF the Caps hold on and win— No other series has been tied 2-2 correct? I think that has a hidden benefit for the winner of this series. The overtime gmes and the double OT can wear you out but also can hone an endurance for later rounds.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
CBJ is just 1 player (same level as Panarin) away from winning their first playoff series, IMO.

Yep. They are showing what many of us thought; they just don’t have the horses. Panarin was very quiet tonight. They need a 2nd line center.

Caps are a different team w Holtby in there.

Think this goes to 7.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Shame on the CBJ crowd for clearing out like that. Cheer your boys on to go win in WSH. What a bunch of fair weather fans

Reactions: ujju2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad