ECQF Game 4: Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils | 7:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, GOLF, MSG+, SUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
When I see salty Panthers fans in this thread

giphy.gif

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Any way to watch the game online? Don't have the golf channel and I don't normally stream so not sure if I'm looking in the right place on reddit. Any help would be appreciated. Even if it comes from the enemy - just this once.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Tampa doesn't have enough balls to be called a dirty team, get over yourself.

I think that was the point he was trying to make to the other person. Maybe took it a little far with the broad street bullies but he said that to prove his point.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Then you may wanna check your fellow fans who have been consistently calling Tampa dirty since game 3, ace.

And if Hedman is a "**ssy" as you eloquently put it, what is Boyle for going after 19 year old rookie Sergachev?

I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper interested to see if you're willing to admit you have a double standard, or if you're going to try and work your way around it.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Then you may wanna check your fellow fans who have been consistently calling Tampa dirty since game 3, ace.

And if Hedman is a "**ssy" as you eloquently put it, what is Boyle for going after 19 year old rookie Sergachev?

I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper interested to see if you're willing to admit you have a double standard, or if you're going to try and work your way around it.

wat. spearing vs roughing

you can treat one differently than the other I figure

Reactions: AgentBrodeur

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Nah. Homeboy said it wasn't dirty, but he was a bad word for going after a rookie. That's what Boyle did. Went after a rookie. So I'm just interested in his explanation.

is that rookie in the NHL?

oh nvm, he's clearly jibber jabbin

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
is that rookie in the NHL?
I'm confused by this question.

1) Hedman cup checked Hischier. He's a rookie in the NHL.
2) Boyle went after Sergachev. He's a rookie in the NHL.
3) My guy calls Hedman a "**ssy" for cup checking Hischier. A rookie in the NHL.
4) I ask what he considers Boyle, since he went after Sergachev. A rookie in the NHL.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Tampa doesn't have enough dirty players to be called a dirty team either.

You guys won the only "dirty" game from us so far, so you don't get to preemptively set it up as an excuse just in case we take the series. That's just weak.

AgentBrodeur

Jul 19, 2016
new jersey
Hedmans cup check was actually funny. But.....it is a spear.
sergechevs stiff elbow was almost bad. Colemans head get snapped, but he also embellished afterwords going down. Everything else was just protocol and TV
mcdonaghs run at hall at our own blue line was were it started to get heated (look at how parise is now out)
at 19:54 conacher was manhandled (penalty) and threw his stick as he was like "wtf is this even hockey anymore" was the culmination

after all of these actions, who was really rattled. Arguments can be made for both. But definately do not want to face Tampa PP tonight

leaving for the game. LETS GO DEVILS, Rangers suck, flyers swallow, stamkos watches

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm confused by this question.

1) Hedman cup checked Hischier. He's a rookie in the NHL.
2) Boyle went after Sergachev. He's a rookie in the NHL.
3) My guy calls Hedman a "**ssy" for cup checking Hischier. A rookie in the NHL.
4) I ask what he considers Boyle, since he went after Sergachev. A rookie in the NHL.

Dirty, accidental or otherwise, Nico didn't check any bolts players in the head with his elbow.

Boyle kind of snaps sometimes though.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Hello Everyone. I did love the Lightning’s OGs (ST. Louis , Lecavalier, Richards, and Khabibulin). Then they became the Bolts...Ugh Lazy! I absolutely hated the text on jerseys. Fast Forward to today, and the “Bolts” are harboring 4 or more Rangers on your team...I basically hate you now.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Any way to watch the game online? Don't have the golf channel and I don't normally stream so not sure if I'm looking in the right place on reddit. Any help would be appreciated. Even if it comes from the enemy - just this once.

I'm streaming on my computer on FoxSportsSun via FoxSportsGo. If you have cable with FoxSportsSun (most of Florida) you should be able to access the programming on FoxSportsGo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad