ECQF Game 4: Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils | 7:30 PM ET | SN, TVAS2, GOLF, MSG+, SUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Someone in the series thread said even if TB wins the Cup, it won't be respected because we're too good. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TB needs to play smart, not play down to the Devils, and not stoop to their level with the cheap stuff.

Play smart, play hard, and you can close this out at home.
What has NJ done to be called "cheap"?

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

I dont think they have done much of anything "cheap" but I would like to see less dives across the board from all teams. Its one thing during a regular season game, but in the playoffs its pretty cheap. People talking about not respecting a stacked team, I cant respect a team that gets by on winning from the ref being an idiot because he doesnt know the difference between a dive and a real penalty.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I think the more valid question is, what has TB as a whole done to be considered dirty since the entire NJ fan base is acting like soft TB are now the Broadstreet Bullies.

The cup check was low, and I'll give you that one.

Are we still crying about when Sergachev was trying to change when Coleman ran into his elbow, or are we dreaming up some other stuff?

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
No, I wasn't the one who said TB was cheap. You said NJ was and I was just confused.
Oh, yeah I didn't mean for you to think the reply was directed at you. Just saw multiple Devils fans talking about how dirty and cheap TB were playing, so I figure it goes both ways.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Doesn't make your ignorance of the Tampa market any more tolerable and less cringe worthy. Try traveling sometime before you look ridiculous with a comment like that

He's responding to a Panthers fan that's been trolling the f*** out of the threads on this series, due to being butt hurt about missing the playoffs. FYI.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think TB is going to come out hard in this game. Feels like the rare kind of game where the Bolts actually show up on time.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Game Plan:

1. Score more goals than the Devils

2. Use Cheat codes if necessary

3. Win

21308828134_47c42346c6_o.gif

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think TB is going to come out hard in this game. Feels like the rare kind of game where the Bolts actually show up on time.

Honestly I think they have come out hard in all games. Im worried about NJ picking up the momentum from winning the last game.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I don't know how anyone could have watched the last game and objectively concluded Schneider looks like his old self.

His lateral movement still wasn't good. The D just played better and blocked some great chances.

He still doesn't look right to me.

his nuts have been torn asunder over and over again this year. it wouldnt surprise me to see kinkaid make an appearance tonight

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
I don't know how anyone could have watched the last game and objectively concluded Schneider looks like his old self.

His lateral movement still wasn't good. The D just played better and blocked some great chances.

He still doesn't look right to me.
That's nonsense. He stopped some real gifts that previously went right in during G1 and G2. Is he 100% ? probably not but we don't win that game without the "timely saves".

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
They have, but they've also reached a different gear at times. I think we see that gear from the get-go in this one.

Yea they were starting to do it last game but then the penalties started coming and that disrupted that momentum. Need to stay out of the box tonight.

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
I think the more valid question is, what has TB as a whole done to be considered dirty since the entire NJ fan base is acting like soft TB are now the Broadstreet Bullies. Lol, don't flatter yourselves.

The cup check was low, and I'll give you that one. Not dirty, he's just a p**sy for doing it to the rookie 19-year old.

Are we still crying about when Sergachev was trying to change when Coleman ran into his elbow, or are we dreaming up some other stuff?
Tampa doesn't have enough balls to be called a dirty team, get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad