ECQF Game 4: Bruins (1-2) @ Leafs (2-1) | The 2nd Annual Paint Edition GDT | 7pm - CBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel574

Dec 9, 2015
Talking past your current opponent is a sure fired bet to insure angering the hockey gods and condemning your team to years of wandering the proverbial desert. You have been warned

Message received... and I agree.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
The only time I need a goat is when my grass needs cutting the one nice thing about the HOA is I don't need to worry about the grass. :P
And apparently goat is a good food source.. I'm personally not a fan though...

Oh wait that's not the goat?

:sarcasm:

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
You know that “advanced numbers” without the context of visuals are often useless and even misleading or deceiving at times.

The advanced numbers can be an excellent tool to aid in player valuations when things need further digging. When they aren’t so apparent by visuals. But when things are so apparent, there is no need and they actually (could) lead you further away from proper analysis.
Well said

vanarchy

May 3, 2013

Leafs up 2-1 because..... You guessed it! The GOAT

CIw3_3JUcAASqHO.png

Reactions: razkaz

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Talking past your current opponent is a sure fired bet to insure angering the hockey gods and condemning your team to years of wandering the proverbial desert. You have been warned

You mean when Boston fans were talking about how scared they were for Tampa . . . . in round 2?

and it may be a Toronto - Columbus matchup?

Oh. I love and also hate hockey.

Reactions: Loosie and DanM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad