ECQF Game 4: Bruins (1-2) @ Leafs (2-1) | The 2nd Annual Paint Edition GDT | 7pm - CBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
1GCo03p.png

Qfgraec.jpg

w4H3E6v.png

zkGbLcu.png

rJjclls.png

gcZsp3n.png

giphy.gif

qMbzqTp.png

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Worked well enough for Detroit?

are you talking about that mid 90s Redwings team? Because they were anything but soft...that was a heavy team

The 2007 team that won had Kronwall, Franzen, Holmstrom etc. they definitely had enough sandpaper

Reactions: Cor

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Love the nicknames on the lines. I had a good laugh! Thank you.

If the Bruins can play as a team for 60 full minutes, I like their chances. So far, Rask is the only one who has shown up for all three games.

Reactions: Loosie and DanM

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility

If the Bruins can play as a team for 60 full minutes, I like their chances. So far, Rask is the only one who has shown up for all three games.

Obviously hope the Leafs win but I am thinking this is the Bruins turn. These teams are so damn even it is crazy.

Somehow there are a ton of chances yet no chances. Both teams playing some good defensive hockey and then following it up with some poor defense and getting bailed out by goalies.

I don't think Boston goes down 3-1. I hope they do, but man. The team is just too good.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec

I can’t believe some Bruins fans and media are blaming Rask. He hasn’t been perfect but he hasnt let any weak ones either. To me both goalies are playing very well with a slight edge to Andersen

Last edited:
Reactions: Clint Eastwood

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Obviously hope the Leafs win but I am thinking this is the Bruins turn. These teams are so damn even it is crazy.

Somehow there are a ton of chances yet no chances. Both teams playing some good defensive hockey and then following it up with some poor defense and getting bailed out by goalies.

I don't think Boston goes down 3-1. I hope they do, but man. The team is just too good.
If the Bruins cough up two hairballs in a row, the Maple Leafs deserve the series. I don’t think they will, and somehow claw out a win tonight.

Reactions: CDN24

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Reading those lines was hilarious. Thank you OP for the lulz.

Go bruins? 7 games please.

Reactions: Cor

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
If the Bruins cough up two hairballs in a row, the Maple Leafs deserve the series. I don’t think they will, and somehow claw out a win tonight.

Only good thing is Babs can matchup JT again tonight... But I have a feeling if Cassidy splits up the line, Babs won't have an answer for Pasta. Pasta eats up Matthews and Nylander for breakfast. He has struggled with JT, but JT is mainly there for Bergeron.

I reallllllly hope Cassidy continues to be stubborn with that decision (no offense) :laugh:

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Only good thing is Babs can matchup JT again tonight... But I have a feeling if Cassidy splits up the line, Babs won't have an answer for Pasta. Pasta eats up Matthews and Nylander for breakfast. He has struggled with JT, but JT is mainly there for Bergeron.

I reallllllly hope Cassidy continues to be stubborn with that decision (no offense) :laugh:

No..... there are some advanced numbers that directly negate your claim of fact.

Reactions: SwollenGoat

DanM

Oct 2, 2017

The B's will play better tonight for sure

Hope our boys ate their wheaties lol

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad