ECQF Game 4: Bruins (1-2) @ Leafs (2-1) | The 2nd Annual Paint Edition GDT | 7pm - CBC, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lansdown

Feb 1, 2007
Toronto
Envision another one goal game but I like us to build on our performance last game. Barring Gardiner giveaways, I see us pulling out another win. Was doubtful before game 3.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
No..... there are some advanced numbers that directly negate your claim of fact.

The big difference in this series is being able to win faceoffs against the Bruins top line. When Bergy wins the faceoff, many times you don't ever get the puck back until it's in the back of your net.

Having JT for that is huge, and same with Muzzin laying the body all over Pasta.

Reactions: CanadasTeam

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
No..... there are some advanced numbers that directly negate your claim of fact.
You know that “advanced numbers” without the context of visuals are often useless and even misleading or deceiving at times.

The advanced numbers can be an excellent tool to aid in player valuations when things need further digging. When they aren’t so apparent by visuals. But when things are so apparent, there is no need and they actually (could) lead you further away from proper analysis.

Reactions: MattySnipes

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Time for some Chara!

giphy.gif

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I can’t believe some Bruins fans and media are blaming Rask. He hasn’t been perfect but he hasnt let any weak ones either. To me both goalies are blaming very well with a slight edge to Andersen
Blaming Rask is common enough when things aren’t going well. He does have his shortcomings, but he usually takes too much heat for losses.

I call em like I see em. If the Bruins lose this series, it certainly won’t be because of anything Rask did over the first three games.

Game 1 would have been a massacre.
Game 2 would have been a lot closer.
Game 3 would have been a blowout.

Reactions: Loosie and CDN24

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Goes without saying but other than the last one, this is the most impt game of the series. The difference between up/down 3-1 and 2-2 without/with momentum is massive. The winner of this game probably wins the series.

Reactions: GatorDave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad