GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Dislike the fact that Timo has not been a good fit so far...tough to know where to put him, but I suspect with McLeod is the wrong answer. I'd much prefer Boqvist and/or Yegor.

Reactions: longislanddevil

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
is vanecek definitely starting?
7j3st5.jpg

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Obviously no one’s gonna complain about a win, but i just want some proof that the regular season wasn’t a fluke. I know it wasn’t a fluke, but you wouldn’t know that from the first two games.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Dislike the fact that Timo has not been a good fit so far.

I don’t think that is true at all. In fact I think he’s tied for most goals on the team since he entered the lineup.

It’s a bit unfair to assume he hasn’t been a good fit when he gets bounced all over the lineup ever since his arrival. He of course needs to be better right now, but that can be said about every player we have put out on the ice. No one can feel good about their game the way these first two games have gone.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
As the old adage goes - if you have three goalies it means you have no goalies.
Reminds me of a random Liiga fact. In 2009 JYP had two great goalies and would split the time between the two, one of them played home games and other away games and when they eventually won the championship, Liiga decided to let them both get the playoff MVP trophy. First and only time in the history, so far atleast.

Not that we need to worry about that since Blackwood has the Conn Smythe in the bag.

Reactions: My3Sons

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I won this beaut at a tricky-tray last night (don’t judge me lol) and before the ticket was pulled, I said to my two ranger fan friends “if I win this puck, the devils are winning this series.” Sure enough, I won. So I take full credit for the ensuing comeback.

Side note: there were signed photos of Bratt and Wood that I refused to put tickets into. So it’s pretty much a guarantee.
764E34C8-ECE7-49A7-8C33-5EB4499EF2BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad